Well we farted around long enough

Advertisement
I feel like I'm watching Shark Tank and only one shark left and it ain't Mr. Wonderful. Seriously if Radakovich and Mario were coming I think we would have gotten news already today.

Nope I all I said was we farted around and Kiffen was out..nothing more nothing less…there were a lot of reports that he was the backup plan.Now that backup plan is back up to Manny..

Based on what I read of the contract it’s only a one year contract extension. It doesn’t sound like much of an obstacle. There’s just one problem Manny is not going anywhere this year.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm watching Shark Tank and only one shark left and it ain't Mr. Wonderful. Seriously if Radakovich and Mario were coming I think we would have gotten news already today.
I think the earliest that we hear anything on an A.D. will be Monday. As for a coach, Manny will still be here.

Advertisement
Look, UM has been a total $hitshow for the last 20 years when it comes to athletics but there's no cot**** way they are bringing in a new AD (whether it's Rad or someone else) at a $3M salary and then retaining Manny. I mean, my 11 year old daughter, who could care less about sports, would know that would be the dumbest decision in the universe.

Advertisement
Look, UM has been a total $hitshow for the last 20 years when it comes to athletics but there's no cot**** way they are bringing in a new AD (whether it's Rad or someone else) at a $3M salary and then retaining Manny. I mean, my 11 year old daughter, who could care less about sports, would know that would be the dumbest decision in the universe.
Everyone knows it. But this is why you never put all eggs in one basket. Hope we get Mario or it’s gonna be tough to defend the TNSS—- The New **** Show

Although I agree with you. This will be Mario’s choice. Unless there is another option that none us are aware of.

Advertisement
I think he had the big Old Miss extension in the bag months ago and he was just trying to see if he could land the Miami gig. He gave it a little run but it did not happen. I guarantee other big time schools reached out, but he or they passed for obvious reasons on both sides Hopefully this indicates that we have secured Mario.
Big programs want no part of that dudes issues. He tried his hardest though. The media in Miami would have photos of him with a coke mustache and a hooker bound and gagged his first month lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big programs want no part of that dudes issues. He tried his hardest though. The media in Miami would have photos of him with a coke mustache and a hooker bound and gagged his first month lil
But wouldn’t you like to see Miami’s offense under his playcalling.

Big programs want no part of that dudes issues. He tried his hardest though. The media in Miami would have photos of him with a coke mustache and a hooker bound and gagged his first month lil
They aren't Anti-Vax. They aren't Waiting For More Information. They aren't Exercising Personal Choice.

They are AFRAID.

Advertisement
Back