Weldon

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
Reminds me of Stephen Morris company coming out of high school. Not great national interest but both
Had very good senior years, both with a big arm and a little running ability. Even eerily similar senior stats.

I wouldn't mind a Stephen Morris under richts direction.

Advertisement
I think Weldon is a way better prospect than Morris was coming out of High School. Weldon shows the ability to sling it everywhere, including tight windows over the middle - Morris never threw over the middle. Also, I think Weldon is a little bit more mobile than Morris, but we will see.

I think Weldon is a way better prospect than Morris was coming out of High School. Weldon shows the ability to sling it everywhere, including tight windows over the middle - Morris never threw over the middle. Also, I think Weldon is a little bit more mobile than Morris, but we will see.

Weldon is way better athlete

Advertisement
Reminds me of Stephen Morris company coming out of high school. Not great national interest but both
Had very good senior years, both with a big arm and a little running ability. Even eerily similar senior stats.

a quarterback with zero mental fortitude and an infuriating inability to throw touch passes?

Advertisement

What's the matter? Disprove me. I pointed out physical characteristics, on field statistics, similar lack of national interest with very good senior years and similar stats. Even the film off the top of my head looks similar as does the arm.

What is so bad about being Morris? You guys DONT want our best NFL prospect since the late 80s on our roster? Also how do the people responding with no substance on this thread claim that Weldon is a far more amazing touch passer than Morris who can 'sling it all over the field?'

a quarterback with zero mental fortitude and an infuriating inability to throw touch passes?

Well he was a lot better with Fisch than without him. Pretty inaccurate statement.

Well he was a lot better with Fisch than without him. Pretty inaccurate statement.

because fisch put him in an offense with training wheels just like he did for jacory. morris looked like dog **** when he actually had to make reads after fisch left.

Advertisement

What's the matter? Disprove me. I pointed out physical characteristics, on field statistics, similar lack of national interest with very good senior years and similar stats. Even the film off the top of my head looks similar as does the arm.

What is so bad about being Morris? You guys DONT want our best NFL prospect since the late 80s on our roster? Also how do the people responding with no substance on this thread claim that Weldon is a far more amazing touch passer than Morris who can 'sling it all over the field?'

I assume you are strictly referring to QB and not including Kayaa?

idk, Weldon looks to be far more mobile than Morris. But I really can't recall SM's highschool tape

Advertisement

Weldon is way more athletic than Morris and is faster than Perry.

How depressed do you have to be to be satisfied with a Stephen Morris-esque player at QB.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back