Weldon

Advertisement
Although I dont think Morris was the best QB, he certainly was not the worst. I think for most QBs getting a new OC and a new QB coach takes some adjustment. Steven Morris had a decent Junior year, but then struggled with the change from Fisch to Coley. To be fair, Fisch was ten times the coach that Coley was. There is a reason why Coley is neither a qb coach or an OC at Georgia.

Lets not act like Morris was one of the more mediocre QBs we have had over the past decade.

That being said. I think Weldon is going to be pretty **** good (better than Morris) and has a nice pedigree. I like the kid's confidence too.

Although I dont think Morris was the best QB, he certainly was not the worst. I think for most QBs getting a new OC and a new QB coach takes some adjustment. Steven Morris had a decent Junior year, but then struggled with the change from Fisch to Coley. To be fair, Fisch was ten times the coach that Coley was. There is a reason why Coley is neither a qb coach or an OC at Georgia.

Lets not act like Morris was one of the more mediocre QBs we have had over the past decade.

That being said. I think Weldon is going to be pretty **** good (better than Morris) and has a nice pedigree. I like the kid's confidence too.

Didn't Morris also play with a hurt ankle most of his senior year?

Advertisement

For sure, definitely limited his ability to plant and throw with authority.

Morris was an odd one.

You got the feeling he wasn't really into football - he was into more artistic pursuits, football was just a means to an end for him.

He was (and is) just blessed with the right arm of Thor and ran with that.

Lmao at a mod deleting my "nice link" post. Ole Hamburgler must have been rustled and tattled

Advertisement
Sauces say Weldon is looking at Oregon their shaft is much better than the Miami Staff at croootin'.

I think he gon'.

Advertisement

For sure, definitely limited his ability to plant and throw with authority.

did it also limit his decision-making ability? because he chucked it into double and triple coverage while ignoring his checkdowns that entire season.

Advertisement
Back