Welcoming the Summer 1 guys

He is a mountain but I didn’t see a guy that moved like a ballerina and hence why he is projected as a guard. Think the kid’s offers were better than his ranking and I like his potential especially when you consider the caliber of OL coaches we have but he isn’t this top tier prospect.
I saw some workout videos of him & he's as nimble a guy that size as I've ever seen.

Advertisement
10,000 years from now if Kinsler and Mirabal’s skeletons are found near each other, an anthropologist will conclude that 2 different species of humans lived on the earth at the same time.
Seriously.... Kinsler is freaking massive....
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t fall camp start in August?
Spring practice concluded weeks ago but Branson Deen, Cam McCormick, Thomas Gore are not listed. Cohen, Brown, Terry Roberts do appear on the rooster so I'm not sure what to make of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This freshmen class plus a few of the portal guys are the only things keeping me checked in as a fan..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaleb is already bigger than K.Smith and Jaden Harris, who are the ones playing the old striker spot. I wouldn't be mad seeing him get early playing time.
Yeah I mean it goes without saying that if Venables loved the kid that’s good enough for me

Just looks like he was caught between spots but him in Guidrys defense is intriguing

Advertisement
Back