Welcoming the Summer 1 guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure how Kinsler wasn't a 5*. He's a house who moves like a ballerina. Makes no sense how they evaluate these guys to me.
Rashada would have played drafted into the league even if he was average, playing behind this mountain of an o-line. All while getting millions….
Amazon Studios I Made A Mistake GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Last edited:
Obviously means absolutely nothing but a few thoughts: 1) Fletcher is built like an NFL back right now. Kid is going to play early and often. 2) Keeping Kinsler along with the rest of the 2023 offensive line haul was such a major win. 3) Popo and Pulliman don't look like 18 year old LBs.

Advertisement
These kids are day 1's. Criticism of Mario on field is fair but sheesh when you see these kids compared to past regimes it's comical. Can't wait to see most of these youngsters hit the field and help us turn this nightmare around.
We were getting ucf types for the majority of the roster. Welcome to the return of the U's talent. People haven't seen dudes like this in awhile so they forgot.

Advertisement
We were getting ucf types for the majority of the roster. Welcome to the return of the U's talent. People haven't seen dudes like this in awhile so they forgot.
Big facts. When you saw that video with Kinsler who looks like a walking refrigerator, I'm willing to bet our o line doesn't get blown backwards (pause) like it used to against even the crappy ACC teams.

Advertisement
Y'all know Kinsler's the dude I'm most excited to see. Our backup OL unit desperately needs someone like him, too.

Looking forward to hearing about Stafford's eventual progress, too. Though I expect that one to take longer.

Obviously means absolutely nothing but a few thoughts: 1) Fletcher is built like an NFL back right now. Kid is going to play early and often. 2) Keeping Kinsler along with the rest of the 2023 offensive line haul was such a major win. 3) Popo and Pulliman don't look like 18 year old LBs.
Popo is taking reps this year if he stays healthy. IMO the most underrated kid in our 2023 class.

Not sure how Kinsler wasn't a 5*. He's a house who moves like a ballerina. Makes no sense how they evaluate these guys to me.
He is a mountain but I didn’t see a guy that moved like a ballerina and hence why he is projected as a guard. Think the kid’s offers were better than his ranking and I like his potential especially when you consider the caliber of OL coaches we have but he isn’t this top tier prospect.

Advertisement
Back