WELCOME TO THE U

Will be a rush end in the Bruce Irvin mold.....last year we took no chances on many 305 kids that didn't fit the mold this year they change that and fans are still crying smh this entire class could be from FL and someone still will criticize

That would go against everything they have done. If they do that, bravo. I won't complain one bit. My statements are based off of what I've seen after 4 years of sucking ***. I hope we get smaller, faster and more "attack" oriented, but I have to see it to believe it.

Nothing has or will change. AQM was covering sideline patterns in the scrimmage..

DL drop back in zone systems all the time, the problem with our D is we were too conservative on money downs and in short yard situations

Advertisement
Will be a rush end in the Bruce Irvin mold.....last year we took no chances on many 305 kids that didn't fit the mold this year they change that and fans are still crying smh this entire class could be from FL and someone still will criticize

Until they win more games, they deserve and will bombarded with constant criticism. Nobody would give a **** who or why we recruited if it was successful. If this is a surprise to you, prepare to be surprised for the next 8 months at least.

Joshua Uche comes in the video about half way through it.

[video=youtube_share;SJfFv_ryHvI]http://youtu.be/SJfFv_ryHvI[/video]

I'd so much rather be on the up-and-coming local kids first/early than to repeat what we saw at DB for 2015, where we're late and miss on them. For that reason alone, I like it. If the kid doesn't develop over the next year and doesn't look like a power5 level prospect then they can make a decision at that point.

Advertisement
Heard the kid was covering wideouts pretty well in the 7 on 7, he would fit nicely in our scheme

Safety? 4.59 laser 40...

He was the only LB to run under 4.6 and one of 2 (Eady 4.68) under 4.7 at the Miami Opening. His was also #6 for LBs in the shuttle with a 4.43. Only 4 DBs there beat his 40 time and he had better shuttle times than 2 of them.

This guy is FAST for his size and a great athlete. Good take.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There is absolute stupidity thinking you would not take the fastest linebacker by a mile, who had the second fastest time for db's, who was faster than most of the rb's,wr's and all qb's at the Miami Opening......Glad to see some speed back with the Swag 16 class..Welcome Welcome Welcome to the "U"..

Advertisement
Kid is a baller but hi is not a DE...The avg OT in D1 is 6'5 310..If Josuha was 6'4 240 thrn he would be ab Undersizde DE...He is another line backer..in spring 2017 UM will have **** near 16 LBs and 8 DL...we need DTs...Not trying to knock any kids but we need to satisfy neefs not wants or nice to haves

Papa Q, I see your point on the height issue. But with respect, who knows where the kid will end up weight-wise? If he's only 16, he might even grow another inch. Regardless, his feet are incredible. If he can fill out correctly, I personally think he stays a rush-end.

Advertisement
He is a faster version of Dominique Ross. He will be used like they used Armbrister but he will get more sacks and TFL

Is he really only 16? hopefully he has another growth spurt, with a year of S&C he plus his athletism, absolute beast potential

Advertisement
Back