WELCOME TO THE U

C-Pride!!!! Kid can ball he's a OLB all the way.. WILL need a RS year!! That's something I stand by let him mature becuz he can ball

Advertisement
How many of you so called recruiting guru experts have coached in college? None. Recruited athletes for division 1 programs? None. I know you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

Advertisement
Kid will be a linebacker. Looks like an animal. No need to get your panties in a bunch cause he is undersized. He's still in HS and will be just fine once he gets in a college weight training program.

Kid will be a linebacker. Looks like an animal. No need to get your panties in a bunch cause he is undersized. He's still in HS and will be just fine once he gets in a college weight training program.

I think based on our current commit list, this is the problem everyone is having.

I love getting local athletes, hopefully they see him somewhere other than LB though (rush end).

Yeah, Uche being undersized doesn't bother me. I've been extremely critical about this staff placing way too much of an emphasis on size and nowhere near enough of an emphasis on speed (see: Javarius Davis, Jalen Julius, etc.), so I'd be a hypocrite to b**** about taking a kid like this.

Talented, explosive edge rusher, IMO.

Last year we stoked up on OL. This years seems LB. Hopefully we can add a DT?!?!

Advertisement

I think based on our current commit list, this is the problem everyone is having.

I love getting local athletes, hopefully they see him somewhere other than LB though (rush end).

Not to say you're wrong, but NOT pointing out his size with THIS staff is foolish IMO. We have 5 other linebackers committed. I think he can be a baller. I have zero faith in our coaches to do it. If we switch from 3-4 to 4-3 with a new staff, it's an absolute win. He's quick, stays low and finds the football. I'm sorry if I look at this critically. In our scheme with our staff, it makes me wonder.

Impressive highlights. Even though Uche will inevitably slow down as he gains weight, he has an incredible first step (and second and third). "Blows by" is a great expression for him. I saw one snap where he literally took three steps (out, in, out) before the DT had taken his full first step. Just froze the guy.

Obviously a LB'er! Shows very good speed and will be big enough so no worries there. Like all here we're very skeptical about defensive evaluations by this staff, defensive development and defensive schemes.

Will be a rush end in the Bruce Irvin mold.....last year we took no chances on many 305 kids that didn't fit the mold this year they change that and fans are still crying smh this entire class could be from FL and someone still will criticize

Advertisement
Will be a rush end in the Bruce Irvin mold.....last year we took no chances on many 305 kids that didn't fit the mold this year they change that and fans are still crying smh this entire class could be from FL and someone still will criticize

That would go against everything they have done. If they do that, bravo. I won't complain one bit. My statements are based off of what I've seen after 4 years of sucking ***. I hope we get smaller, faster and more "attack" oriented, but I have to see it to believe it.

That would go against everything they have done. If they do that, bravo. I won't complain one bit. My statements are based off of what I've seen after 4 years of sucking ***. I hope we get smaller, faster and more "attack" oriented, but I have to see it to believe it.

Nothing has or will change. AQM was covering sideline patterns in the scrimmage..

Advertisement
Looks like another under sized, lightening fast South Florida rush end. He is very quick off the ball, for sure. He is blowing by kids that have no chance. I'm not sure about the take. Not because I don't think this kid is a great athlete (he is), but I don't see a system fit. He's only 205-210 lbs now. Let's say he redshirts and is 235 by the time he's a RS FR. Will he still be that fast? Will our staff actually develop pass rush moves for him? He won't be able to blow by guys like that in college. Can he cover in space? He's going to be an OLB for sure in our scheme. I don't see his game crossing over to our 3-4. At 6'3 he will be able to put on weight, but at what cost? I don't trust the staff with his devopment. Sorry. I think he's a great edge rusher and in the right scheme could be a savage...I just don't see our guys making it work based on resent history. Thoughts?

When Golden's gone, the new coach will have him just right.

Ted Hendricks according to 1966 roster was 6'7" and a skinny 220 lbs. Comments here indicate that many here would complain about the offer.

[calmly awaiting "times have changed" baloney]

Ted Hendricks according to 1966 roster was 6'7" and a skinny 220 lbs. Comments here indicate that many here would complain about the offer.

[calmly awaiting "times have changed" baloney]

Ted played during a different time idiot.

Advertisement
Back