Welcome to the U

Advertisement
Stupid Punter got me excited for no reason.

What? You should apologize for our new family member. Said to be one of the best in the country. And if you don't realize how important a great punter to team success is go and watch basketball or something.

You mean we accept a punter but don't offer Quincy Wilson, dammm

When we're in a close game this year against FSU or UF, and we're pinned with our ****s up our *** on our own goal line, and we need someone to stand tall, look down the barrel of a gun, and deliver a precision shot to help pull us out of the ****, you'll look up at Pat O'Donnel and ask him for help. He'll look down at you and say "NO."

Doesn't he have to sit out a year?

132.gif

Last edited:

What? You should apologize for our new family member. Said to be one of the best in the country. And if you don't realize how important a great punter to team success is go and watch basketball or something.

When we're in a close game this year against FSU or UF, and we're pinned with our ****s up our *** on our own goal line, and we need someone to stand tall, look down the barrel of a gun, and deliver a precision shot to help pull us out of the ****, you'll look up at Pat O'Donnel and ask him for help. He'll look down at you and say "NO."

Doesn't he have to sit out a year?

No.

Advertisement
O'Donnell nutted one last season, I believe in their bowl game, from their own like 6 yard line and it was downed at the opposing teams like 1 or 2 yard line. Almost all air too. Kid has a f'ing howitzer for a leg!

That was the Duke punter who did that, against Cincy for 79 yards.
SMH

Was it the duke guy?

Yeah it was Will Monday, so I'm not sure what he is SMH me for? [video=youtube;Ype9825GAco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype9825GAco[/video]

O'Donnell nutted one last season, I believe in their bowl game, from their own like 6 yard line and it was downed at the opposing teams like 1 or 2 yard line. Almost all air too. Kid has a f'ing howitzer for a leg!

And as much as the masses don't like the flash of the commit, it's huge because it allows Goudis to focus solely on field goals.

Advertisement
CAN WE GET 5X'S THOUGHTS ON THIS PICKUP?

HE WAS A PUNTER SO MAYBE HIS EXPERTISE COULD SHED MORE LIGHT ON THIS GUY

Advertisement
Love it. After turnovers, starting field position is right up there as the next most important thing. Scoring points aside.

Home run pick up. Our special teams may end up being a difference maker in some close games next year. Great offense + Special teams + average D = 10 wins.

Advertisement

SMH

Was it the duke guy?

Yeah it was Will Monday, so I'm not sure what he is SMH me for? [video=youtube;Ype9825GAco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype9825GAco[/video]
No I'm shaking my head because I provided the video of it and u ignored it to say it was someone else. Lol

SMH

Was it the duke guy?

He did it against NC State. The video is above. You are correct that the Duke punter kicked a long field goal against Cincy, but that's not particularly relevant to the conversation. Good pick up.

SMH

Was it the duke guy?

No I'm shaking my head because I provided the video of it and u ignored it to say it was someone else. Lol

Didnt ignore it, I just never made it to the second page before I replied or at any point in this. I like the pickup, don't get me wrong. We need all the help we can get on ST.

Advertisement
Back