Welcome to the U x2 - Who?

New Orleans kid.........must be familiar with Jimmy Graham. Plus, I think LSU has made Desean Smith their TE priority. This one might stick..
jimmy graham dont have nothing to do with this kid...lol

"Jimmy Graham is one of my favorite players to watch," Dobard said. "He is one of the best tight ends in the world and I know he went to Miami and was given a chance to shine there. Hopefully I can do the same."
still doesn't mean he went there because of Graham...he's in love with the program. he would have come even if there was no Graham

Advertisement
New Orleans kid.........must be familiar with Jimmy Graham. Plus, I think LSU has made Desean Smith their TE priority. This one might stick..
jimmy graham dont have nothing to do with this kid...lol

"Jimmy Graham is one of my favorite players to watch," Dobard said. "He is one of the best tight ends in the world and I know he went to Miami and was given a chance to shine there. Hopefully I can do the same."
still doesn't mean he went there because of Graham...he's in love with the program. he would have come even if there was no Graham

Wut? It does mean that Jimmy had an impact on him though.

Advertisement
according to Bakas' article, Dobard is solid in the classroom as well. More good news. Ran a laser timed 4.85 forty as well with a 30 inch vertical.

**** the SEC.

Looks like a beast out there. His blocking was very solid from what I saw. Good hands and looks to be a big kid. About time we get a big time TE prospect.

Advertisement
I am not really sure why everyone is worried about the SEC. Well not everyone, but a good portion of our fans.

He was offered by LSU immediately. He was offered by Auburn and has been there a couple of times.

Didn't matter. We are his dream school and he committed to us. He isn't trying to save a spot, or drum up interest. Sure it's a long way to go, but common sense says this isnt one of those situations.

I am not really sure why everyone is worried about the SEC. Well not everyone, but a good portion of our fans.

He was offered by LSU immediately. He was offered by Auburn and has been there a couple of times.

Didn't matter. We are his dream school and he committed to us. He isn't trying to save a spot, or drum up interest. Sure it's a long way to go, but common sense says this isnt one of those situations.

I'd +rep you but You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JHallCanes again. Completely agree with the post.

Advertisement
Back