Welcome to the U x2 - Who?

Advertisement
I'm not even sure if it's a coincidence or not but he wears #5, which will be available on our squad next year lol...

Love the name, love the game, and love that we are back in the mix for elite Louisiana talents.

He'll stick. He's excited about Miami and how Miami TE's have really been good for the NFL.

He knows. He's firm.

He'll stick.

Advertisement
we need that white boy out of naples tho... i like the kid but we need that white boy....

Advertisement
Great pick-up. Kid was kind of hot on us early on when the '13 prospect lists started to come out. Good size, superb athlete (look at some of the you tube film). And most importantly, a get from a talent rich, SEC area. If we can establish any sort of presence in Louisiana again, that would pay huge dividends.

Great get Al......

**** that tight end is big and fast

nice pickup

Chad Simmons had a glowing write up about his blocking too. Total package.

Yep, he's a great looking prospect, a better looking prospect than Heureman, and with a better offer sheet. Huge pull, and I think as long as Fisch stays real about featuring the TE's this year, this commit will indeed stick.

Kid sounds like he'll stick. Said he's not taking anymore visits or anything. Finally, a top TE realizes the opportunity that we have here.

We still need another good TE in this class too.

New Orleans kid.........must be familiar with Jimmy Graham. Plus, I think LSU has made Desean Smith their TE priority. This one might stick..

Advertisement
Finally a TE gets the appeal of our depth chart / game plan and history.. Just wish Sean price would have seen it and not
Sign for TOS in Florida

Any videos on the kid. I got a profile up of him under recruiting and want to add some videos.@

Advertisement
New Orleans kid.........must be familiar with Jimmy Graham. Plus, I think LSU has made Desean Smith their TE priority. This one might stick..
jimmy graham dont have nothing to do with this kid...lol

"Jimmy Graham is one of my favorite players to watch," Dobard said. "He is one of the best tight ends in the world and I know he went to Miami and was given a chance to shine there. Hopefully I can do the same."

**** that tight end is big and fast

nice pickup

Chad Simmons had a glowing write up about his blocking too. Total package.

Yep, he's a great looking prospect, a better looking prospect than Heureman, and with a better offer sheet. Huge pull, and I think as long as Fisch stays real about featuring the TE's this year, this commit will indeed stick.

Agree to an extent, however Fisch may not be able to feature the TE as much as he would like because the talent isn't there. Hopefully Walford and Cleveland can both make the jump.

Advertisement
Back