WELCOME TO THE U JORDAN SCARLETT!

scarlett is better than any rb we have committed right now.
5'11 210lb running a 4.3s 40 are you kidding me? sounds like eddy lacey, he even got the dreads

Always said since sophomore year da kid is Trent Richardson jr. Lol at people saying he slow I always saw him as the fastest back, he is perfect for the college game.

Advertisement
Scarlett drawing rave reviews for his performance at The Opening on Tuesday.

Alpha Dog

"No pads. No blockers. Just 1-on-1 in open space against a linebacker and four-star recruit Jordan Scarlett couldn’t be touched. Scarlett is an explosive speed back in a big man’s body (5-11, 210). He had the change of direction and vision to go with the breakaway home run speed and nobody made more explosive plays - highlight film worthy plays. Even more impressive, he has the frame that allows his big play ability to translate in pads."

http://247sports.com/Article/Tuesdays-best-of-the-best-from-The-Opening-Running-backs-29519268

NO DOUBT...

121.gif

If Cronkite really said he would decommit if Scarlett commits, then we need to let him walk. I love Cronkite, he's one of my favorite recruits in the class of 15 but competition is something that breeds championships and if you run away from competition then you aint a true Cane. James Jackson didn't run away from Edge and Willis didn't run away from Clinton!! We are Running back U for a reason.

Advertisement
Scarlett drawing rave reviews for his performance at The Opening on Tuesday.

Alpha Dog

"No pads. No blockers. Just 1-on-1 in open space against a linebacker and four-star recruit Jordan Scarlett couldn’t be touched. Scarlett is an explosive speed back in a big man’s body (5-11, 210). He had the change of direction and vision to go with the breakaway home run speed and nobody made more explosive plays - highlight film worthy plays. Even more impressive, he has the frame that allows his big play ability to translate in pads."

http://247sports.com/Article/Tuesdays-best-of-the-best-from-The-Opening-Running-backs-29519268

NO DOUBT...

122.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back