WELCOME TO THE U JORDAN SCARLETT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still remember that one time awhile back Wilson came to the board and that **** was hilarious..

only thing funnier is the photbombed pic of quincy all happy to be doing the gator chomp with Dalvin and Ermon lol

Advertisement
its about to happen

123.gif

Can't see it, out of the country. Somebody make a gif of Scarlett putting on the hat / throwing up the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scarlett the next Willis???

Lotta people downplayed da kid cuz he was feelin fsu, hes the best back period.
Not me, but I do agree in a way. It happens. I still want to see his beast mode potential on the field though rather than this setting, but to say he's "trending up" would be pretty accurate

Yea I know you always stick to ya guns especially with JS difference of opinion. Yea he is trending up though, I just see him exactly as you do in a way cuz the dude is the type of rb that will hit his potential at college. He's a Butch Davis kind of recruit where you will see him become a beast and I expect it to be tough to hang on because Bama will come heavy and hard because he's a rb Saban loves behind that big OL.

Grown *** man ruining the moment for the kids over his son being butt hurt

This is a good thing love it, it shows kids and the younger gen what there about. We suspected it but let them dig there hole n reveal whatt here about. Dont even reply you have too.

Advertisement
Back