Welcome to the dark side

Advertisement
We have talent just bad coaching.

Talent can't overcome bad coaching at the college level.

This is why Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

I repeat: Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

Just give up. These toolbags think Folden can still get it done. And most of them would jump for joy with winning the Coastal, losing the ACCCG and beating Kentucky in the Advocare Bowl.

broke was doing the same thing in the FAU game thread and then came back the next morning with mouth full of Folden.

Advertisement
I'm optimistic Miami will play well against Cincy.

I'm confident that Cincy on their best day is a barely above average squad so playing "well" is a relative term. And it's not even in an effort to disparage Alfredo but in a hope that we don't falsely elevate Cincy around here.

Here we are....3-0. And 0 momentum heading into the death row part of the schedule..... At least the man is consistent, get everyone's hopes up right before he rips them completely to shreds...
I didn't see the warning signs until we got smashed by loserville in some bowl game. Al said his boy Doritos would stay

During our first national champ run,after being throttled by Florida 28-3 and then going on a winning streak we played Eatern Carolina and snuck out with a win 17-14 a game we should have lost.a lot of people said canes are overrated. After game Howard said "Write what you want a win is a win."
Do you know the difference between isolated incidents and a reoccurring theme?

Any idiot that watches one weekend of college football realizes that crazy **** happens all the time. Upsets, wild games, comebacks. It happens to Urban Meyer, it happens to Saban.

But 5 years. 5 god**** years of this same old ****. Not sure why that doesn't sink in for some people when others are ****ed.

Advertisement
During our first national champ run,after being throttled by Florida 28-3 and then going on a winning streak we played Eatern Carolina and snuck out with a win 17-14 a game we should have lost.a lot of people said canes are overrated. After game Howard said "Write what you want a win is a win."

As I remember, Eastern Carolina ended up ranked that year. I think they played gators and noles very close games also.

When the Canes win, you should feel joy and elation. When they win under Golden, there's a heavy undercurrent of disappointment and concern.

FAU - Sure, they won by 24 points, but they spent most of the game playing terrible.
Nebraska - They blew a 23 point lead and if it hadn't been for Corn Elder, they would have lost in OT.

There is no optimism here. No sense of hope or looking forward to the next game because there is no confidence that they will play well.

Despite the fact cincinatti almost lost to Miami of Ohio and lost to temple? Y'all acting like these teams have overwhelming talent against Miami and we can't win. We likely will be 4-0 after that game and you all will continue with the "no optimism" moniker you have going. Miami played excellent on both sides of the ball for the first 50 minutes. We have talent just bad coaching.

You just stated the problem. We are very likely not actually as good as we look at times on the field. We are just playing bad teams.

We have talent just bad coaching.

Talent can't overcome bad coaching at the college level.

This is why Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

I repeat: Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

Able, this doesn't matter to most Miami fans anymore. If it did, you wouldn't see so many fans trying to rationalize last night and rationalize our mediocrity for the past decade.

Those fans you reference have not been fans long enough to see 10+wins.

broke was doing the same thing in the FAU game thread and then came back the next morning with mouth full of Folden.

It's like a chick catching her man cheating. she slaps him, cries and tells him to get out. The next morning he says he won't do it again and she got a mouth full of his dirty D.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back