Welcome to the dark side

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
34xp45d.jpg

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/90073/67#post2290280

Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not a golden advocate idk why you all think that is the case. However i love my canes and he is the coach so I have no choice to be behind him until he is fired...

I'm not a golden advocate idk why you all think that is the case. However i love my canes and he is the coach so I have no choice to be behind him until he is fired...

I'm not a Golden advocate but I'm a Golden advocate. Well done, broke.

Yesterday's win showed at times what a good coach could do here and at other times showed why Golden absolutely needs to go.

Advertisement
When the Canes win, you should feel joy and elation. When they win under Golden, there's a heavy undercurrent of disappointment and concern.

FAU - Sure, they won by 24 points, but they spent most of the game playing terrible.
Nebraska - They blew a 23 point lead and if it hadn't been for Corn Elder, they would have lost in OT.

There is no optimism here. No sense of hope or looking forward to the next game because there is no confidence that they will play well.

When the Canes win, you should feel joy and elation. When they win under Golden, there's a heavy undercurrent of disappointment and concern.

FAU - Sure, they won by 24 points, but they spent most of the game playing terrible.
Nebraska - They blew a 23 point lead and if it hadn't been for Corn Elder, they would have lost in OT.

There is no optimism here. No sense of hope or looking forward to the next game because there is no confidence that they will play well.

Despite the fact cincinatti almost lost to Miami of Ohio and lost to temple? Y'all acting like these teams have overwhelming talent against Miami and we can't win. We likely will be 4-0 after that game and you all will continue with the "no optimism" moniker you have going. Miami played excellent on both sides of the ball for the first 50 minutes. We have talent just bad coaching.

Advertisement
During our first national champ run,after being throttled by Florida 28-3 and then going on a winning streak we played Eatern Carolina and snuck out with a win 17-14 a game we should have lost.a lot of people said canes are overrated. After game Howard said "Write what you want a win is a win."

We have talent just bad coaching.

Talent can't overcome bad coaching at the college level.

This is why Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

I repeat: Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

During our first national champ run,after being throttled by Florida 28-3 and then going on a winning streak we played Eatern Carolina and snuck out with a win 17-14 a game we should have lost.a lot of people said canes are overrated. After game Howard said "Write what you want a win is a win."

2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Advertisement

THIS!

Advertisement

This is why Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

I repeat: Miami hasn't won a bowl game in 9 years, and hasn't won 10+ games in 12 years.

that's not entirely true. i think it's the type of bad coaching. someone like Al micromanages too much and hinders the team. there are coaches who just let their athletes play but don't have very elaborate game plans. les miles is a prime example. i've seen him call some of the stupidest sh*t plays in crunch time situations that only worked out bc of the athleticism advantage. our staff micromanages so much that to the point in that guys actually get reprimanded for making plays sometimes. we have unusually bad coaching down here. they literally have to put in effort to be this bad.

Able, this doesn't matter to most Miami fans anymore. If it did, you wouldn't see so many fans trying to rationalize last night and rationalize our mediocrity for the past decade.

See this is why you get mocked so much around here. you act if that those two things are one in the same. You do know that you can support the kids and not the coaching staph.

Advertisement
Back