Welcom to the Al Golden era....

Advertisement
This team has a serious lack of speed at the skill positions and in the defensive backfield.

Advertisement
So we have come to 40 times now?? Smh... who cares, just win... if we win 9 to 10 games, who gives a flyin F*ck about 40 times....

Totally right. Nothing to see here. Slow teams win all the time in today's NCAA. Why, just last year, 4 really slow teams made the Playoff.

the south florida football brand is based on speed. he has been coaching like he is at penn st.

The game is slowing down for our guys. Good sign. I've heard football geniuses talk about the game slowing down as a good thing, yet you guys still can't be happy. Bunch of miserable old birds.

Yea! "the game slowing down not the players" you football illiterate! Why should we be happy with a slower team when the fastest players in the nation at out backdoor? Phillip Dorsett didn't get drafted because of his blazing 4.5 40yrd dash! It because of his 4.29/4.3 times. Dude you really need to learn the game, try "Football for Mothers" for starters.

TOS released weight room and pre season testing numbers....

4 kids on the entire roster that run under 4.5

Only one offensive player.

Never thought I would see the day.......

Golden has created a soft slow football team that can't run his complex schemes.

What an indictment.

Advertisement
To this day, the 2013 RAB was eye opening for me. Louisville was much smaller and waaay faster than UM. I use this as the true measuring stick since they had so many FL players on that team. It reminded me of the Hurricane teams of the 80s & 90s when they went up against these slow Big 10 or Big 8 teams. WTF have we become?

Golden has created a soft slow football team that can't run his complex schemes.

PSU South. Thanks, Al and Donna.
#Fullspeedahead

Make that #halfspeedahead

So we have come to 40 times now?? Smh... who cares, just win... if we win 9 to 10 games, who gives a flyin F*ck about 40 times....

If Golden would "just win" then we wouldn't have this conversation. People bring this up, bc it is more evidence of why we just don't win.

Last edited:
Every year this happens. They release the first pre-summer workout numbers, then after its over they release a new set and you see guys putting up better numbers.

Of course, Swasey has to justify his job. It's why I give very little credence to hand timed numbers and laugh out loud when I see someone with a 4.16 or even 4.21.

Advertisement
Once this clown is fired it will take another 2 to 4 years to turn over the roster again. Frauden is clueless on what made UM football great. Slow proding teams is what he understands. This idiot is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. This is why top notch players from south Florida want no part of this sinking ship.

Exactly right!

Advertisement

F. A. G.

The game is slowing down for our guys. Good sign. I've heard football geniuses talk about the game slowing down as a good thing, yet you guys still can't be happy. Bunch of miserable old birds.

Yea! "the game slowing down not the players" you football illiterate! Why should we be happy with a slower team when the fastest players in the nation at out backdoor? Phillip Dorsett didn't get drafted because of his blazing 4.5 40yrd dash! It because of his 4.29/4.3 times. Dude you really need to learn the game, try "Football for Mothers" for starters.

LMAO Chise has been here since 2012 and you guys still get yanked.

& I like you too Gator Hatar.

Advertisement
Back