Welcom to the Al Golden era....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
TOS released weight room and pre season testing numbers....

4 kids on the entire roster that run under 4.5

Only one offensive player.

Never thought I would see the day.......

Golden has created a soft slow football team that can't run his complex schemes.

Advertisement
To this day, the 2013 RAB was eye opening for me. Louisville was much smaller and waaay faster than UM. I use this as the true measuring stick since they had so many FL players on that team. It reminded me of the Hurricane teams of the 80s & 90s when they went up against these slow Big 10 or Big 8 teams. WTF have we become?

Golden has created a soft slow football team that can't run his complex schemes.

Advertisement
To this day, the 2013 RAB was eye opening for me. Louisville was much smaller and waaay faster than UM. I use this as the true measuring stick since they had so many FL players on that team. It reminded me of the Hurricane teams of the 80s & 90s when they went up against these slow Big 10 or Big 8 teams. WTF have we become?

PSU South. Thanks, Al and Donna.
#Fullspeedahead

Only thing left is the switch to the blue unis, black shoes and white helmets .

Every year this happens. They release the first pre-summer workout numbers, then after its over they release a new set and you see guys putting up better numbers.

Advertisement
The game is slowing down for our guys. Good sign. I've heard football geniuses talk about the game slowing down as a good thing, yet you guys still can't be happy. Bunch of miserable old birds.

Gorlden hated Duke when he ran a 4.3. He made sure he fattened him up and slowed him down.

I can't wait to see what Yearby looks like by the time he leaves.

Advertisement

Its the Al Golden error

Every year this happens. They release the first pre-summer workout numbers, then after its over they release a new set and you see guys putting up better numbers.

Nah I believe the numbers... We look slow... I remember in 2012 at the NFL combine we had like 3 of the top 5 40 times... If it wasn't for PD this year we would not have been mentioned at all... Our team has gotten significantly slower and Golden has made a priority of getting size over speed...

Advertisement
So we have come to 40 times now?? Smh... who cares, just win... if we win 9 to 10 games, who gives a flyin F*ck about 40 times....

So we have come to 40 times now?? Smh... who cares, just win... if we win 9 to 10 games, who gives a flyin F*ck about 40 times....
That's right, dear friend. Get us 8 or 9 wins a year, and all is forgiven. What kind of unrealistic lunatic would be whining about 9-4 every year?

Once this clown is fired it will take another 2 to 4 years to turn over the roster again. Frauden is clueless on what made UM football great. Slow proding teams is what he understands. This idiot is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. This is why top notch players from south Florida want no part of this sinking ship.

Advertisement
Back