Weird Vibes

I get the feeling that Manny will be here next year, am I the only idiot? I mean if you look at how our program runs things we fire guys on the weekend no matter who the AD is and yet Manny survived lol Danny Miaz didn’t look in the slightest bit concerned in his press conference today bruh.
He’s acting as if his job isn’t in jeopardy. If I had to bet, he has this program by the balls and he’s not letting go until he is ready. What do you guys think?
GO CANES
I think he will be gone, but nothing would shock me. I think the 3 wins bought him some time with people (like our administration) who don't realize those games were exactly like all the others except we just happened to win them. All toss up games. Just like this one this week will be, cause that's how he coaches and motivates. So if they lose, that will be the end I think and they'll fire him after. If not, it'll be at season end cause we stink.

Advertisement
Manny is already fired internally. How many times do the insiders have to repeat it?

If you're the type that simply won't believe it until you see it, thats great. But stop asking then lol.
Exactly! Also the team is not getting blown out so why not save $2 million on the buyout by keeping him until the football season is over.

I’m at the point I am with recruits…I’m not believing ANYTHING until the ink dries on the pink slips….been through too much in my life with this program.I once thought it had turned the corner and would be great forever…then as usual they went cheap on Butch and he left and the rest as they say is history….

I’ll just play Jerry Maguire here and say “ show me the pink slips”..till then I’m not believing anything.

You guys are so stuck on Manny being fired but that's irrelevant. If they're getting a new AD that's the first thing that needs to happen, he's going to be the one getting the next coach. If there's nobody there to do a coaching search what does it matter if Manny gets fired today or 2 weeks from now.

They need to announce a new AD like yesterday so that person can start the coaching search.

Exactly! Also the team is not getting blown out so why not save $2 million on the buyout by keeping him until the football season is over.
Have to disagree. A loss is a loss and any loss to an ACC team this season was a bad loss. I do not believe in moral victories.

Advertisement
I get the feeling that Manny will be here next year, am I the only idiot? I mean if you look at how our program runs things we fire guys on the weekend no matter who the AD is and yet Manny survived lol Danny Miaz didn’t look in the slightest bit concerned in his press conference today bruh.
He’s acting as if his job isn’t in jeopardy. If I had to bet, he has this program by the balls and he’s not letting go until he is ready. What do you guys think?
GO CANES
I was worried that he might fluke his way into retaining his job because evidently they don't want to be proactive and fire him during the season.

Losing to that awful Forfeit St team though was the dagger.

You guys are so stuck on Manny being fired but that's irrelevant. If they're getting a new AD that's the first thing that needs to happen, he's going to be the one getting the next coach. If there's nobody there to do a coaching search what does it matter if Manny gets fired today or 2 weeks from now.

They need to announce a new AD like yesterday so that person can start the coaching search.
^This is what we’re actually waiting for.

Advertisement
Have to disagree. A loss is a loss and any loss to an ACC team this season was a bad loss. I do not believe in moral victories.
I don’t disagree with you but for $2 million in savings that is not our money, the university would disagree with you

Losing fans and ticket sales could be worse.
They aren’t going to lose ticket sales over keeping Manny for two games (1 home game left).

Now if he were to come back next year, then that’s a different story.

2 games and possible bowl game. That’s it!!

Advertisement
GO CANES

Manny is a politician bruh. One thing he knows how to do is keep a poker face even when s*** is crumbling.

Advertisement
What gives me hope is, it is becoming impossible for Manny and Blake to co-exist in the Hecht. It's absolutely unsustainable situation. Something has to be done and done soon.

GO CANES
He'll be here til the end of this season and that's it.

I had the feeling we'd have at least 9 wins this season and we see where that got me. Don't nothing make sense with this program bruh. Things will or won't happen but no one really knows until they do or don't. Probably not worth the energy to think about. Our BoT sure as **** doesn't seem to think it's worth the energy.

Advertisement
Back