Official Weekly Polls and Rankings Thread

Look, I get that you are educated. So you may be too proud to admit you were wrong. However, please watch the below if you have time.

I just get frustrated when people clamor on the internet about something they have absolutely no clue about.

Pate can be dead wrong at times (who isn’t), but he’s one of the most rational and logical voices in CFB.


You are arguing out of emotion rather than fact and logic.

None of what’s in bold actually happened.

2:07 of the video.

2:07
2 minutes, 7 seconds
Mississippi State, Jesse, at this point, what would it take for Mississippi State to be a top five team? Do you think if they scheduled the
2:17
2 minutes, 17 seconds
Rams this week on the road and they went to LA and won by double digits, do you
2:25
2 minutes, 25 seconds
think Mississippi State would be probably top 10? Yeah. Top maybe seven.
2:30
2 minutes, 30 seconds
Top five is a stretch. I I will admit because it's on it. Top five is a stretch. I get it. So, Mississippi
 
So we actually had another voter not rank us?


IMG_2242.jpeg

***!
 
Quoting for posterity
Once again, at no point did he actually rank them top 5. At least yet.

You don’t even understand the video you’re referring to. That I posted.

Have a nice day.

If we continue, I’ll probably say something bordering on disrespectful. I’d rather not do that.
 
Back
Top