Weekend Visits

All over the nation they are doing that. The game is changing and the days of big, slow LBs are behind us. You have to be able to run and tackle in space at all positions now.
It was supposed to start way back when the spread starting being **** in the Big 12 but once Bama, OSU and other big schools became more of passing teams the evolution really happened. Plus pass catching rbs and tes make it impossible to not adapt to the times

Advertisement
Can we add Kelly to the list, Gru? Name has been dropped many times as a target spending time in CG this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Mitchell and Hurley were expected at Auburn for their big event yesterday (along with a couple of other Thompson kids) but were no shows.....
Happy Black Man GIF by Bernardson.com

Pretty sure Mitchell and Hurley were expected at Auburn for their big event yesterday (along with a couple of other Thompson kids) but were no shows.....
As an Auburn Alum, I can confirm this to be true. Those two and three other kids from Thompson were no shows.

I would assume TRob feels very confident he can go to Alabama and snatch high profile prospects from Auburn and Alabama. Being an Auburn Alum and a former coach at Auburn also helps him tremendously.

As an Auburn Alum, I can confirm this to be true. Those two and three other kids from Thompson were no shows.

I would assume TRob feels very confident he can go to Alabama and snatch high profile prospects from Auburn and Alabama. Being an Auburn Alum and a former coach at Auburn also helps him tremendously.
I mean....... There's another 5⭐ at Thompson next year at DT if he wants to go all in

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re essentially playing a 4-1-6 now. I don’t think Keontra Smith is the last high school DB who becomes a WILL backer. Keanu Neal and Deion Jones types
How James Williams won’t be playing weak side backer or striker at his size considering what is playing linebacker kinda makes no sense. I’m aware so many of you know a heck of a lot more about these kids then me. But 6-4 6-5 224 ( i know he’s built thin) He must be a thought? And Over the last 20 years we have had one position. we can’t recruit forever.

How James Williams won’t be playing weak side backer or striker at his size considering what is playing linebacker kinda makes no sense. I’m aware so many of you know a heck of a lot more about these kids then me. But 6-4 6-5 224 ( i know he’s built thin) He must be a thought? And Over the last 20 years we have had one position. we can’t recruit forever.
I never cared how we labeled Williams but watching his film I saw a player who thrived being a bit closer to the LOS. That striker role was built for a freak like this.

Advertisement
Back