Weekend Visitor List (3/29-3/30)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree, but Epenesa is not a Chicago kid (unlike Lightfoot, Scott, Marshall).

Edwardsville is downstate, near St. Louis. Mizzou tends to recruit that area better than anyone else
Edwardsville is about 30 minutes northeast of St. Louis. It's kind of a no man's land as far as major programs nearby. There's a big SIU campus there. Illinois is probably the closest P4 school, and Iowa is not far either. Missouri has as good a foothold there as anyone, but I would say that Edwardsville is up for grabs.

Advertisement
Noticed that. Looks like he's gained a solid 10 pounds on his own, super encouraging. Can't wait to see our d line this season.
I noticed he got a lot bigger after he signed here in a short time as he was doing the all star circuit

I’m guessing that Feld and the team is allowed to pass along their workouts and nutrition schedule info if he’s signed? Not sure how that works. Regardless he’s taking to it well for sure

Advertisement
This nfl not college right?

Yes. Do you really think Coley was creative enough to get Duke out in space?

from Wikipedia: "He finished his college career with 3,519 rushing yards on 526 carries with 26 touchdowns, and had 69 receptions for 719 yards and four touchdowns." He was a 3-and-done Cane, so that was all produced in 3 years despite a late-season injury his Freshman year. He was also a kick returner for his first 2 years where he racked up another 1288 return yards.

Advertisement
I just looked up Duke's stats. Didn't realize he had more receiving yards (2870) than rushing yards (2265) in his career. Also had 1 more receiving TD (12 v 11).
The browns really only used him in the passing game. He asked Hugh Jackson could he move to wr but he said no

Yes. Do you really think Coley was creative enough to get Duke out in space?

from Wikipedia: "He finished his college career with 3,519 rushing yards on 526 carries with 26 touchdowns, and had 69 receptions for 719 yards and four touchdowns." He was a 3-and-done Cane, so that was all produced in 3 years despite a late-season injury his Freshman year. He was also a kick returner for his first 2 years where he racked up another 1288 return yards.
2 1/2 years really only played half his soph year

Advertisement
Back