Weekend Rotation

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Rosario gets Friday. One of the freshman will presumably get the first midweek game unless we go with a bullpen game. No midweek game between Harvard and Florida so that will have time to settle itself out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** yes on palm pitching the 1st game of the double-header. I guess that's where the pre game going to be at before the basketball game.

Oh man I just realized there's 2pm baseball, 5 pm basketball, 7pm baseball on Saturday.

Regarding the rotation, I'm a little surprised McFarlane got the nod.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FAU has Ligon listed as our expected starter. Still no game notes posted on our end.

Advertisement
FAU has Ligon listed as our expected starter. Still no game notes posted on our end.
Our game notes also list Ligon as tonight’s starter. It’ll be interesting to see whether they let him go or use him as more of an opener.

The game notes for this weekend have Garland as the third starter over McFarlane

If Rosario gets knocked around again tonight then Ligon should get a serious look at replacing him for the Florida series.

Advertisement
If Rosario gets knocked around again tonight then Ligon should get a serious look at replacing him for the Florida series.
Well, there you go. When your Friday night guy has an ERA of 10.00 against Towson and Harvard, it's time to reevaluate.

That "gritty" Towson team that scored 6 runs against him in 5 innings managed three singles against LSU last night.

Advertisement
Back