Weekend OVs -

Advertisement
I'm surprised nothing has really leaked yet. I need instant gratification damnit.

Listen to @The Franchise. You may learn something.
Hasselwood is trolling while getting his bags right. He’s using Miami to get the price up. A blind man can see that. I totally agree with Chise on that point. I’ll also stick with my opinion the fans along with the coaches are being indirectly trolled for his business decision.

Hasselwood is trolling while getting his bags right. He’s using Miami to get the price up. A blind man can see that. I totally agree with Chise on that point. I’ll also stick with my opinion the fans along with the coaches are being indirectly trolled for his business decision.

Haselwood is the best WR in the country, he doesn't need to use Miami to get his price up

Advertisement
Y’all are crazy. The hires weren’t only for recruiting they were also for continuity. If the system has been working that good, why change it and run something new?

Call me when they committ. If not it was just another pathetic move by a worthless pathetic university

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Call me when they committ. If not it was just another pathetic move by a worthless pathetic university
But yet it’s so pathetic and worthless that you have nothing better to do than spend your Saturday night trolling the OV thread of the U.
5 rings mf’er and more pro bowlers and hof’ers and draft picks than whatever school you rep.
Go jerk off to your Tebow pics or Ramsey’s shirtless interview.

Advertisement
Back