Weekend OVs -

Advertisement
Its comical at this point.

Wouldn't even interview these guys...but its clickbait season. Even if they were telling the truth, I don't want to know.
It gets nauseating that after every positive posts recruits are “trolling Miami” but every negative report it’s the absolute truth. Why do some of these guys even follow recruiting?

It gets nauseating that after every positive posts recruits are trolling Miami but every negative report it’s the absolute truth. Why do some of these guys even follow recruiting?

Its customary to do these interviews, because, its that time of the season.

But they never provide any real insight.

Its even worse when you got players that are legitimately trying to hype up their signing day events by creating faux drama. Its the kids moment...so go right ahead...but following it aint for me.

Plus, recruiting is about macro level evaluations. Not these micro level, singular recruit evaluations. In a bubble, Zipperer and Summerall don't make or break a class or even a position group inside of a class.

Advertisement
10am how that commitment line going? Enough scholarship? Tge coaching staff is killing it right?

I really like Brooks as a player but if we denied ourselves the chance at a top notch DC just to keep him and nothing else......****. Hope that’s not the case.

Advertisement
So what's the Holley story?
He says “It was cool for the most part,” but with over 20 recruits on campus he says “I felt like more love could have been shown.”Because he has mixed feelings as he heads back home to Georgia, Holley says his inclination right now is to wait until February to sign.“But I have to talk to my parents about it,” Holley said.He stresses that he has no plans to decommit, and says no other schools are in his picture “right now.”“I just might want to wait to make sure,” Holley said. “I’m not looking at any other schools right now, I’m pretty solid with Miami. I probably wouldn’t take other visits. I’m going to sit down with my parents and figure it out. If my parents want me to I’ll probably still sign early. We’ll figure it out.”In other words, at the end of the day Holley could still wind up signing on Wednesday.So what was it about the visit that was an issue for him, and can it be resolved in the next 48-72 hours?“I don’t have a comment on that one,” Holley said.Holley’s take on the visit itself:His host was Realus George, who he knows from his home state.“Me and him are real cool, he’s a real cool dude,” Holley said.He lists his favorite part of the visit “as the photo shoot with my future teammates.”Yes, he said `Future teammates.’ So the mixed messages are a bit difficult to interpret here.Of Jess Simpson, the DL coach, Holley said, “He’s real cool. I’ve known him since I was little.”And Holley also said he like having the new defensive coordinators come from the current staff.“They said they’ll use me the same as if Manny (Diaz) was here, I know the philosophy won’t change,” Holley said.

FOOTBALL—3h ago
He says “It was cool for the most part,” but with over 20 recruits on campus he says “I felt like more love could have been shown.”Because he has mixed feelings as he heads back home to Georgia, Holley says his inclination right now is to wait until February to sign.“But I have to talk to my parents about it,” Holley said.He stresses that he has no plans to decommit, and says no other schools are in his picture “right now.”“I just might want to wait to make sure,” Holley said. “I’m not looking at any other schools right now, I’m pretty solid with Miami. I probably wouldn’t take other visits. I’m going to sit down with my parents and figure it out. If my parents want me to I’ll probably still sign early. We’ll figure it out.”In other words, at the end of the day Holley could still wind up signing on Wednesday.So what was it about the visit that was an issue for him, and can it be resolved in the next 48-72 hours?“I don’t have a comment on that one,” Holley said.Holley’s take on the visit itself:His host was Realus George, who he knows from his home state.“Me and him are real cool, he’s a real cool dude,” Holley said.He lists his favorite part of the visit “as the photo shoot with my future teammates.”Yes, he said `Future teammates.’ So the mixed messages are a bit difficult to interpret here.Of Jess Simpson, the DL coach, Holley said, “He’s real cool. I’ve known him since I was little.”And Holley also said he like having the new defensive coordinators come from the current staff.“They said they’ll use me the same as if Manny (Diaz) was here, I know the philosophy won’t change,” Holley said.

Wtf

Advertisement
Yeah can someone @ me when they translate the Holley story
Felt like they coyld have shown more love. Obviously thr coaches put in more time trying to lock up thr new York kids. Then all the soflo kids were courted as a group. Think he was the only georgia kid present. Bottom line they were working potential commits and not worried about a kid who was already committed dont blame them. There is a video with him next to the NYC Dlineman... He may be seeing the writing on the wall if they commit.

FOOTBALL—3h ago
You got to be kidding me

Advertisement
FOOTBALL—3h ago
So wtf is the issue? A visit with your entire class is obviously not gonna be as personalized, yet kid is the only one of the 25 kids making an issue of that.

Cmon bro. It’s the same everywhere else.

FOOTBALL—3h ago
Bruh...what? That is one of the most bizarre write ups I’ve ever seen. Let me get this straight: he’s upset because there were so many recruits there and he wanted more attention?

Blissett senior film is pretty disruptive too, when you combine that with his athletic profile I think We got us a stud
Pretty disruptive? Guy’s getting triple teamed and still getting in the backfield for TFLs lol.

Advertisement
Back