Weekend OVs -

Advertisement
The f*cking arm length ont hat kid...and some of yall dont/didnt want him....That kid can tie his shoes standing upright.WHEEL HIS *** IN
Everybody was saying he's a "backup plan" except maybe me and you I mean his tape is obvious with his long *** grasshopper arms

Advertisement
Everybody was saying he's a "backup plan" except maybe me and you I mean his tape is obvious with his long *** grasshopper arms
Everyone complains about dudes speed **** that he can BALL and got that DAWG in em these the players we need no bull****

Advertisement
I swear whenever a kid visits and puts on the uniform but doesnt tuck in the white tee its always a bad sign. Sounds dumb but if looking good in the uni isnt important to you good chance you dont plan to wear it for 3 or 4 years. Last year all the kids we coveted did the same thing all went elsewhere.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've read on this site, and that's saying something.

//starts checking all recruiting pics on players' twitter and instagram.

The f*cking arm length ont hat kid...and some of yall dont/didnt want him....That kid can tie his shoes standing upright.WHEEL HIS *** IN

I think you and I have been the only ones that really want Emerson consistently. He's raw based on his film, but he has athleticism and physical attributes. Just needs development for about a year.

Advertisement

His film is much better than Good’s. Both players have projectable measurements (Good with excellent speed and Emerson with length). I would have offered Emerson first. Once Good bolted, we should immediately have replaced him with Emerson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back