**** Week in Miami!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know every time we have a coaching change we hear the same stuff about how the old staff was ******** up and the how the new staff does this and this better. But we have never had this kind of hype about our S&C coaching. Feeley is mentioned in almost every interview by the other coaches and players. We never heard a peep about felder. I’m very excited to see how much more athletic and conditioned our players are going to look.

I know every time we have a coaching change we hear the same stuff about how the old staff was ******** up and the how the new staff does this and this better. But we have never had this kind of hype about our S&C coaching. Feeley is mentioned in almost every interview by the other coaches and players. We never heard a peep about felder. I’m very excited to see how much more athletic and conditioned our players are going to look.
Nah bro, people were putting Felder on a pedestal too. Just like you said, we hear this EVERY coaching change. From Kehoe calling guys out to Folden's new training table and nutritionist, the list goes on and on. We'll see if all this rah rah comes in to play in 2 weeks. Until then, don't just talk about it, be about it. Not a personal shot at you by the way...

Naw, we ain’t have no coach recently say, “if you ain’t fit to lead, get out of the front line”.
Last coaching staff the quote would be like; "if you ain’t fit to run up the gut three times in a row between the guards, then can I get someone who can run it up the gut three times between the tackles?"

Advertisement
Nah bro, people were putting Felder on a pedestal too. Just like you said, we hear this EVERY coaching change. From Kehoe calling guys out to Folden's new training table and nutritionist, the list goes on and on. We'll see if all this rah rah comes in to play in 2 weeks. Until then, don't just talk about it, be about it. Not a personal shot at you by the way...
I agree people were excited about felder cause we thought he was an upgrade over swasey but it wasn’t nearly the hype feeley is getting. But you’re right, it’s all just hype till we see results on the field. We’ve been through this too many times.

Gotta get on that Alabama/Clemson breakfast plan.

e2c708751707c4f25562df9fd3878070.jpg

Advertisement
I don’t know man Feeley is getting some gains out of these kids, some of these dudes looked transformed and it’s more than meets the eye.
Yeah, I'm sorry but if you heard Feeley speak in comparison to Felder or Swasey you'd clearly see dude is on a different level of his field, and our boys passing the eye test in a major way.

Advertisement
I just have to laugh.

We’ve been beaten down for so long most in here have zero clue what a competent SC can do for a major program.

I’ve been saying it since Coker’s regime... the strength program here was a complete joke. Swasey was the common denominator for most of the time. Felder obviously contributed to the mess with his bull**** HIIT training.

But but but all the pros come back and swear by Swasey... they said. Obviously Swasey and Felder were complete jokes considering what they do now. I mean Swasey couldn’t even pass a basic test. His credentials were a joke as well. Dude was like a sociology major at Baylor LOL. Zero background in kinesiology.

But rest assured we have a competent guy now in Feeley. It will be interesting to see the guys like in year 3 of his program. That’s when we really started to see the results from Moffits program.

I just have to laugh.

We’ve been beaten down for so long most in here have zero clue what a competent SC can do for a major program.

I’ve been saying it since Coker’s regime... the strength program here was a complete joke. Swasey was the common denominator for most of the time. Felder obviously contributed to the mess with his bull**** HIIT training.

But but but all the pros come back and swear by Swasey... they said. Obviously Swasey and Felder were complete jokes considering what they do now. I mean Swasey couldn’t even pass a basic test. His credentials were a joke as well. Dude was like a sociology major at Baylor LOL. Zero background in kinesiology.

But rest assured we have a competent guy now in Feeley. It will be interesting to see the guys like in year 3 of his program. That’s when we really started to see the results from Moffits program.

Agree 100% also your trainer should look the part as well not over weight and out of breath from walking

Advertisement
Back