MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

Seems like there’s enough virality there may be consequences

As Iamaleava was tackled, the replay on the TV broadcast showed Oregon defensive lineman Bear Alexander twisting Iamaleava's helmet while going down. Once Iamaleava was down, however, Alexander appeared to punch him and struck his helmet. The play was not called for a penalty.

From espn
 
Never seen something so blatant.
Sec put their finger on the scales in this one.
Its obvious they will do whatever they have to do to.habe uga go undefeated.
Again I’m not bull headed on caring about Baga winning the game. Though I much rather the either winner would have won in a blowout but anybody saying that was a god call doesn’t now **** about DB play.
 
All Eddie has to do is keep doing what he's doing and he will get a Big 10 job soon.
It’s going to take time at BGSU, they have absolutely no NIL money and the HS recruiting pipeline is iffy at best there. If he gets it going there, he will get a bigger job, as you mentioned.
 
I think we can win it all. There are things that still need improvement, but I think they are all fixable: improve tackling by the secondary, attention to details on special teams, OL improvement, and most importantly getting healthy.
 
Back
Top