- Joined
- Jun 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,202
FSU, UF, LSU, Oregon,Texas and A&M all losing on our off week… ND would’ve been chefs kiss 
But I’ll take it.
But I’ll take it.
Its already starting
I hate ND and rooted against them but we’re probably better off beating a top ranked NDFSU, UF, LSU, Oregon,Texas and A&M all losing on our off week… ND would’ve been chefs kiss
But I’ll take it.
My favorite. Only one I follow the last 20 years.It's the best sport in the world
It works for the SEC, guaranteed it’s going to work for the B1G. This is part of the save college sports bs. Keep the big two football conferences in control and on top.You’re moving UCLA up 13 spots because they beat a fading Oregon team playing their backup Q?
UF vs UGA is the week before… highly doubt UF gets their **** together for that one to make UGA drop.I hate ND and rooted against them but we’re probably better off beating a top ranked ND
Because Frenk didn’t make the hire.How did Julio Frenk luck into landing a coach like Chesney?
major penn st fumble lolHow did Julio Frenk luck into landing a coach like Chesney?
I’m tuned inThank you Fresno for making a game of it for the late game spot
Eddie George is the guy who should be getting the press Deion Sanders gets, he is an actual coach that builds PROGRAMS. There's a reason why Eddie is climbing the old fashioned way, he is a real coach.Wow. Bowling Green killed an opponent.
They lost to Tarleton St earlier this year.
Beat Sac St 38-10
Most of the time. Prior to today for games 2019-2026, teams with a +4 or greater TO advantage were 245-11. Avg mov was 26 points. Median was 24.Just remember the following: UCLA was PLUS FOUR in TO margin and won 17-15. UCLA may be fool's gold. Oregon isn't good, but a good team should win a +4 TO game by multiple touchdowns.