MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

I fell asleep at halftime of bama but was that one of the best weekends of games in college football in a long time?

So many close games plus upsets. We are at the halfway point and many teams are already facing playoff elimination games from here on out. I’m sure heather dinich will say multiple 3 loss SEC teams deserve to get in though. This will be the year a 3 loss team gets in which leads to another expansion to 24 team playoff.

These teams can’t afford another loss.
LSU
Oregon
Florida but they are basically done


Then you have all these teams with one loss and a lot of them still play each other. SEC is going to be wild as they eat each other on the way to the playoff.
Bama
Texas
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Tennessee
Missouri

BIG will have OSU & Indiana and maybe USC. Oregon only gets in if they beat OSU in the regular season and runs the table.

ACC most likely 1 team in.

Next week games are going to be great.
Gotta give UCLA a mention. They are a well coached team with a relatively easy schedule.
 
I fell asleep at halftime of bama but was that one of the best weekends of games in college football in a long time?

So many close games plus upsets. We are at the halfway point and many teams are already facing playoff elimination games from here on out. I’m sure heather dinich will say multiple 3 loss SEC teams deserve to get in though. This will be the year a 3 loss team gets in which leads to another expansion to 24 team playoff.

These teams can’t afford another loss.
LSU
Oregon
Florida but they are basically done


Then you have all these teams with one loss and a lot of them still play each other. SEC is going to be wild as they eat each other on the way to the playoff.
Bama
Texas
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Tennessee
Missouri

BIG will have OSU & Indiana and maybe USC. Oregon only gets in if they beat OSU in the regular season and runs the table.

ACC most likely 1 team in.

Next week games are going to be great.
Florida got @Texas and UGA in dome next.. tho texas can find ways to lose they on ropes and should be desperate.. lol
 
Anyone that mentions Florida and the CFP needs to be kicked in the nuts. They’ve been boat raced two weeks in a row, one of those being at the feared swamp!
He did mention they are basically done.

But yes, I think it is more likely they lose their next four games than compete for a playoff slot.
 
He did mention they are basically done.

But yes, I think it is more likely they lose their next four games than compete for a playoff slot.

Agreed just listing to show desperate sec teams all still play each other. It’s going to be a bloodbath in that league down the stretch.
 
UGA- full of talent, QB is a gamer but has his weaknesses. Defense is elite and I see how they build their team. DLs are good and on the bigger side and don’t move as well, but behind them are sideline to sideline LBs who can rush the passer.

Bama- they r good. Probably should have won, but whateva. First time playing a good defense and they only put up 17pts.

Texas- offense and Arch manning are mid

OSU- 1 man army on offense and defense is not as elite.

LSU- one of the better mid teams in the SEC, still mid though. Same with Ole Miss.

Oregon- SOFT.
 
UGA- full of talent, QB is a gamer but has his weaknesses. Defense is elite and I see how they build their team. DLs are good and on the bigger side and don’t move as well, but behind them are sideline to sideline LBs who can rush the passer.

Bama- they r good. Probably should have won, but whateva. First time playing a good defense and they only put up 17pts.

Texas- offense and Arch manning are mid.

OSU- 1 man army on offense and defense is not as elite.

Oregon- SOFT

Indiana & ND- good, not as good as last year though.

LSU- dealing with a good bit on injuries, one if the better mid SEC teams, still mid.

Winning it all is there for the taking. They have to get healthy and figure out the OL rotation. Little things they need to clean up is tackling in the secondary and Special teams.
 
I fell asleep at halftime of bama but was that one of the best weekends of games in college football in a long time?

So many close games plus upsets. We are at the halfway point and many teams are already facing playoff elimination games from here on out. I’m sure heather dinich will say multiple 3 loss SEC teams deserve to get in though. This will be the year a 3 loss team gets in which leads to another expansion to 24 team playoff.

These teams can’t afford another loss.
LSU
Oregon
Florida but they are basically done


Then you have all these teams with one loss and a lot of them still play each other. SEC is going to be wild as they eat each other on the way to the playoff.
Bama
Texas
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Tennessee
Missouri

BIG will have OSU & Indiana and maybe USC. Oregon only gets in if they beat OSU in the regular season and runs the table.

ACC most likely 1 team in.

Next week games are going to be great.
UCLA doesn’t play IU or taint.
 
Seems like there’s enough virality there may be consequences



From espn
Both tacklers threw punches, but I think the one was going for the ball but the 2nd punch had no reason to be thrown, Nico was down and it wouldn’t have been a fumble, horrible look by Oregon on that play
 
One Hitters:

- NDSU finally looks as they should as a team promoted from the FCS. Dropped a road conference game to another G6 team in their first G6 season.

- Oregon State is an offensive juggernaut & UCLA has leaped forward from last year. Is the era of 4 year turnarounds dead? I dont think so. UCLA flashed last year after firing their coach.

- Boise has a clear path to a head on collision with Oregon State later this year. Should be a good one.

- Cal beat VATech without JKS. Apparently demoting a useless OC at halftime is better than digging in & getting stomped.

- Elko era looks like an abortion. Much like Elko looks like hes retaining products of an aborted conception that has metastasized & taken over his abdomen.
 
I fell asleep at halftime of bama but was that one of the best weekends of games in college football in a long time?

So many close games plus upsets. We are at the halfway point and many teams are already facing playoff elimination games from here on out. I’m sure heather dinich will say multiple 3 loss SEC teams deserve to get in though. This will be the year a 3 loss team gets in which leads to another expansion to 24 team playoff.

These teams can’t afford another loss.
LSU
Oregon
Florida but they are basically done


Then you have all these teams with one loss and a lot of them still play each other. SEC is going to be wild as they eat each other on the way to the playoff.
Bama
Texas
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Tennessee
Missouri

BIG will have OSU & Indiana and maybe USC. Oregon only gets in if they beat OSU in the regular season and runs the table.

ACC most likely 1 team in.

Next week games are going to be great.
You think USC beats UCLA?
 
I like Miami's strengths. I think we'll get stronger as we get people back in the secondary. I think the Wake game taught this team a lesson: Survive and Advance.

I think Wake taught this team the meaning of 1-0 every week.

Not shocked at all by the collapse in Austin. I am shocked by the inability of the Gates to build on their early wins.

I like what I saw from Kirby last night, but Bama should have won that game.

That said, assuming we take care of business, I think we can edge ND at their house. But that's not until November. Lot's of games between now and then: Free Shoes, a strong Pitt team, and Belichick's Girlfriend at their place.
 
Back
Top