MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

And? How does Bama winning help you? I want them both to lose every game.
It doesn't and I hate Bama too...but I hate uga more.
I root for the meteor in this game.
Why would you hate them more? Alabama has ruined our lives on the trail more than UGA ever has and at this point UGA has already been to the mountain top recently. Don’t want Bama getting back to that spot. You never want a new king unless it’s you. For the last 5 years UGA has been better than Bama. Let Bama stay down. Need them to lose 2 more somewhere.
 
Why would you hate them more? Alabama has ruined our lives on the trail more than UGA ever has and at this point UGA has already been to the mountain top recently. Don’t want Bama getting back to that spot. You never want a new king unless it’s you. For the last 5 years UGA has been better than Bama. Let Bama stay down. Need them to lose 2 more somewhere.
Bama has 18 natties, people here circlejerk certain sentiments and dont form their own opinions
 
I think they’re going to finish the regular season undefeated. Ole Miss is going to hemorrhage points to UGA
We’ll see. Half the season is a long time. Only two road games but three rivalry games & a qb they’ve lost to already (Chambliss). Going undefeated is harder than winning a natty so I bet someone beats em
 
@Cuddlefish …can you cook up a gif of Lame Kiffin crying?
1000052167.gif
 
Why would you hate them more? Alabama has ruined our lives on the trail more than UGA ever has and at this point UGA has already been to the mountain top recently. Don’t want Bama getting back to that spot. You never want a new king unless it’s you. For the last 5 years UGA has been better than Bama. Let Bama stay down. Need them to lose 2 more somewhere.
Today I think we are in more recruiting battles with uga than Bama and Bama doesn't recruit south Florida like they used too....while uga still does.
Bama will not go back to what they were under Saban....while any chance for uga to go down is good for us.
Regardless I dont have to justify why Im death to uga all the way.
If you like them thats on you..
 
Why would you hate them more? Alabama has ruined our lives on the trail more than UGA ever has and at this point UGA has already been to the mountain top recently. Don’t want Bama getting back to that spot. You never want a new king unless it’s you. For the last 5 years UGA has been better than Bama. Let Bama stay down. Need them to lose 2 more somewhere.
Today I think we are in more recruiting battles with uga than Bama and Bama doesn't recruit south Florida like they used too....while uga still does.
Bama will not go back to what they were under Saban....while any chance for uga to go down is good for us.
Regardless I dont have to justify why Im death to uga all the way.
If you like them thats on you..
I despise them as well but your logic is flawed.
 
Back
Top