TriStarCane
Take em to the deep end
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2012
- Messages
- 12,613
SEC coaches are getting exposed now that they can’t horde talent and roll them in. There are some good ones, but a lot of them are chumps
Fvck ugaI can’t believe you Bama crybabies over officiating as if they haven’t received the benefit of the doubt for the last 25 years GTFO with that crap.
I mean, I do at the time of the game. That’s where they were ranked at the time of the game. Not Kentuckys fault that’s where the AP ranked them.I mean, if you still consider aTm a top ten team. I give them credit for going into Kyle Field and taking a W.
Right now they’d probably take Ben Stein.Think Oregon regrets not being able to retain Will Stein?
And? How does Bama winning help you? I want them both to lose every game.Fvck ugaI can’t believe you Bama crybabies over officiating as if they haven’t received the benefit of the doubt for the last 25 years GTFO with that crap.
He ded, meng.James Van Der Beek is UGA QB? Thought he passed away.
I dont think Bama loses rest of the season. UGA MAY have 1 in them...that will be interesting.I wonder who would gets the champ tiebreak if UT and Bama end with 1 loss in SEC play
They probably drop one spot.. if that.. thinking about it now they may use that pass interference and incomplete pass to say they should be #2 lolDoes bama move ahead of us with a 3 point loss if it holds?
Blake Baker, the highest paid DC lolLol how did LSU not account for the QB on the 2pt play
It doesn't and I hate Bama too...but I hate uga more.And? How does Bama winning help you? I want them both to lose every game.
UGA still gets lucky af all the time. Can’t wait for Chambliss to put the dagger in em again
Looks just like him. The older versionHe ded, meng.
Bama will lose another game.I dont think Bama loses rest of the season. UGA MAY have 1 in them...that will be interesting.