Great day of watching and hate watching.. only L I feel I took was Nebraska not coming thru smfh..This has been the best day of CFB on tv I can recall in terms of how great so many games actually were.
Great day of watching and hate watching.. only L I feel I took was Nebraska not coming thru smfh..This has been the best day of CFB on tv I can recall in terms of how great so many games actually were.
F'ck emBetween the officiating and this player getting that stupid penalty, I'd be so ******* angry if I'm DeBoer.
He’s homegrown (albeit from Louisville); dude isn’t leaving anytime soonGonna be crazy when Stein goes back to Eugene to replace Lanning
Never seen something so blatant.No way that was timed perfectly. Pass interference all the way. Bama got hosed on that call!
I played DB in college.
UO job is cursed no way they get a home run hire again if Lanning failsGonna be crazy when Stein goes back to Eugene to replace Lanning
Remember that time last year when every game we needed someone to lose to get into the playoff seemed like it wasn’t going to happen? This is like the opposite of that lol
Yall remember the last week of last seasons regular season where pretty much every game we needed to go a direction went the other way? Today feels cathartic in comparison
It’s going to take a lot for Stein to leave his home. Kentucky needs to pour money into that program because Stein is their guyGonna be crazy when Stein goes back to Eugene to replace Lanning
That’s his whole MO; offense is like an agitation for himKirby celebrating that like it was a brilliant play call is embarrassing
Does bama move ahead of us with a 3 point loss if it holds?Great day of watching and hate watching.. only L I feel I took was Nebraska not coming thru smfh..
DefinitelyDoes bama move ahead of us with a 3 point loss if it holds?
I mean Lanning is failing. Wasted money on Dylan Mahomes, who **** the bed. They started the season ranked #2UO job is cursed no way they get a home run hire again if Lanning fails
For real what’s with all these Bama slurpers I could care less who won. Good game though.F'ck emBetween the officiating and this player getting that stupid penalty, I'd be so ******* angry if I'm DeBoer.