No one cries to refs more than daboHe just tries to wear the refs out the whole game
stud
What am I looking at here, a bigfoot photo?
Looks obvious to me , a dl being tackled from behind by an OLWhat am I looking at here, a bigfoot photo?
holding is and tackling is allowed by the offense this age of footballLooks obvious to me , a dl being tackled from behind by an OL
Either I'm feeling that good about my team or it's because I'm high, but they do not look impressive to me. It's very early but I agree. Game is mehThis Bama, Ga game is kinda boring
Refs have literally been told not to call it unless it’s egregious. I guess egregious is when there’s penetrationholding is and tackling is allowed by the offense this age of football
Old school sec bull**** that isn't exciting till three min to go.This Bama, Ga game is kinda boring
Depends on how deepRefs have literally been told not to call it unless it’s egregious. I guess egregious is when there’s penetration