- Joined
- Mar 10, 2021
- Messages
- 11,022
Will Stein is a good coach. He turned Kentucky around quick
Early returns are good
Will Stein is a good coach. He turned Kentucky around quick
Need Wake to keep winning so our win looks betterTough day for ACC. Only positive is Wake should finally be ranked. QB play in many games was horrible.
I like experience of StocktonGeorgia have a really, really limited QB. Alabama have a really, really good one.
Should be a curious game.
yupKeelon goona need to be really good tonite for Bama to win
Stockton got big game experience
That and seeing what Oregon is without him. Clearly the brains in that operationWill Stein is a good coach. He turned Kentucky around quick
I don’t mind it. He’s one coach that I do respect and I think he fights for his team all the time.Kirby smart is always running his ********** to refs.
The real poll that everyone acknowledges is a bunch of bull****?That's all well and good, but when the rubber hits the road, its the real polls that count and we have to win and beat some quality teams. We have the benefit of a soft schedule.
Their quarterback is the problemTexas doesn't own an offense
If they are not in the top 18 or 20, it’s a travestyNeed Wake to keep winning so our win looks better
Along with the coach.Their quarterback is the problem