MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

I like experience of Stockton

I like him a lot ... especially considering he's playing for a coach who hates the forward pass.

Stockton is one of the toughest SOB's as far as college QB's go that I've seen.

Ole Miss knocked the ever living **** out of him is the quarterfinals last season and he never missed a beat. Flat-out gamer
 
I like him a lot ... especially considering he's playing for a coach who hates the forward pass.

Stockton is one of the toughest SOB's as far as college QB's go that I've seen.

Ole Miss knocked the ever living **** out of him is the quarterfinals last season and he never missed a beat. Flat-out gamer
Too bad he cannot throw a ball accurately more than 20 yards.
 
I like him a lot ... especially considering he's playing for a coach who hates the forward pass.

Stockton is one of the toughest SOB's as far as college QB's go that I've seen.

Ole Miss knocked the ever living **** out of him is the quarterfinals last season and he never missed a beat. Flat-out gamer
Didn’t Texas kill him on qb draw / run in sec title game ?
 
Oklahoma's defense beat Texas, Mather didn't. Florida doesn't have a defense. 45-17
Well, it doesn't even take a full D. They will come after Manning and make him make mistakes. He's terrible. Yes, Texas has a good D, but they also had a good D last year when Florida walked all over them. Texas was never the best team in the country, and they will continue to get exposed.
 
Smart is a helluva coach; easily Top 2 in CFB.

But there probably isn't a coach who gives less of a **** about his players outside of football

All the off-field **** they got going on in Athens and he's just looks the other way for all of it.
I think your guy benefitted from a lot of under the table paying players.. he's constantly got a top 3 roster. We'll see what we see over time
 
Back
Top