- Joined
- Nov 30, 2014
- Messages
- 14,666
the "Reck"?
Lmao its called the rambling *wreck* with a W. Never seen them do it without the W including their athletics website ramblinwreck .com
Ugly as **** too
Last edited:
I was at that game too. ******* suckedTry attending the bowl game vs Wisconsin at Yankee Stadium in 2018. Froze my butt off watching a team that had no interest in playing. I think Diaz said later on that they didn't take the preparation seriously.
A disgrace to the Canes legacy.
the "Reck"?
Lmao its called the rampling *wreck* with a W. Never seen them do it without the W including their athletics website ramblinwreck .com
Ugly as **** too
Interesting schedule for them moving forward. By interesting, I mean kinda easy.Luke Fickell tryna salvage his career at Wisconsin by going more old school pound the ball.
We'll see what happens.
USF vs UTSA is a good one.Any interesting games tonight