- Joined
- Apr 2, 2026
- Messages
- 33
I’m randomly very interested in the Georgia tech Duke game, it feels like Brent keys last stand as a coach since it seems like basically every Georgia tech fan has turned on him and he handled last offseason terribly
He just got a contract extension, not sure if they'll let him go.I’m randomly very interested in the Georgia tech Duke game, it feels like Brent keys last stand as a coach since it seems like basically every Georgia tech fan has turned on him and he handled last offseason terribly
Ten years and 31 straight losses.
Nebraska's drought against ranked opponents has gone from frustrating to staggering, and Saturday's showdown with No. 7 Indiana gives the unbeaten Huskers a chance to finally bury it.
Nebraska hasn't beaten a ranked team since Sept. 17, 2016, when Mike Riley's Huskers toppled No. 22 Oregon during a 7-0 start that pushed the program into the top 10.
Every opportunity since has ended the same way. Now comes Matt Rhule's chance to change that -- and extend Nebraska's best start in a decade.
Rhule carries his own baggage into this one. He entered the season with a 2-25 career record against ranked opponents, a .074 winning percentage that ranked fourth-worst among Big Ten coaches with at least nine such games.
I Don't think he gets fired this year unless the bottom completely falls out, which tbh looking at their schedule it might with how they've looked. The fanbase (I know a ton of GT fans) just seems so down on him right now since there's a big rumor of him and Faulkner having a falling out and then replacing him with George Godsey who was awful with the dolpihins and main qualification seems to be his was the best man at Key's wedding. Also like we gave Mario a lot of crap of blowing two DC hires before landing on Heatherman, Key is on DC number 5 in four years lolHe just got a contract extension, not sure if they'll let him go.
C3 mentioned one of the coordinators are his boy, so not sure if there will be much staff turnover, but more likely than Key getting the axe.
I’m not a fan of Keys. He’s always been a braggart when in reality he had a QB that saved their bacon on a consistent basis.I’m randomly very interested in the Georgia tech Duke game, it feels like Brent keys last stand as a coach since it seems like basically every Georgia tech fan has turned on him and he handled last offseason terribly
I’m not a fan of Keys. He’s always been a braggart when in reality he had a QB that saved their bacon on a consistent basis.