MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

the "Reck"?

Lmao its called the rampling *wreck* with a W. Never seen them do it without the W including their athletics website ramblinwreck .com

Ugly as **** too
1791495185685.png
 
Luke Fickell tryna salvage his career at Wisconsin by going more old school pound the ball.

We'll see what happens.
Interesting schedule for them moving forward. By interesting, I mean kinda easy.

IMG_6418.jpeg


Realist (or pessimist, MMV), hat:

@ UCLA: L
USC: L (usc coming off a bye week; kinda a toss up as I don’t trust either team but I really like USC’s qb)
@ IOWA: L
RUTG: W
@ MD: W
@ PUR: L
MIN: L

Can 6-6! Or 7-5! Save his job? (I doubt it; especially with Jason Eck and getting a potential gameday slot against North Dakota state; if New Mexico wins, Luke fickell might as well put his house up for sale)

Best case scenario (9-3):

@ UCLA: L
USC: W
@ Iowa: L
Rutgers: W
@ Maryland: W
@ Purdue: W
MIN: W


The dude really hasn’t won many B1G road games (none against 8+ win teams) so asking for a lot in this best case scenario. @ Penn state was a good start tho, I guess bruh
 
Former FSU qb that they was hyped about is playing for western Kentucky now. He’s probably better than FSU’s current qb lol
 
OU, A&M, and Louisville. Three teams with high hopes for the season that are staring into the abyss. A loss this weekend and they'll have to work just to be bowl eligible.
 
His style doesn’t irk me; however it’s almost hilarious how straight forward Chase Daniel is lmao. Just calls it like he sees it. It’s surprising

lol play by play dude took the words outta my head; that type of deep ball is what I expected when Hartline got hired.
 
Back
Top