I will take itThat’s prob the only way Oklahoma can score
I literally choked on a salt and vinegar Pringle reading thisBauman plays for TX??? Lol
They're too busy watching the Red River Pillowfight.Not many are dedicated to Manny Diaz like me, i see.
Yeah a little crazy. But I’m not confident in Texas at all. Plus it’s a rivalry.I will take it
I’ve got OU outright
Call me crazy
Arkansas might get get a ranked win lmaoTennessee being ranked fifteenth in the nation is hilarious.
RUH ROH
Trouble in paradise
RUH ROH
That's how they do it. When the **** will everyone realize it? Polls need to die.Tennessee being ranked fifteenth in the nation is hilarious.
Oklahoma’s offense is so bad. I swear they just showed a graphic that said OU offense hadn’t scored a touchdown in this game since 2023 but wtf no wayTUNED IN ON THE GATORS GRILLIN...IS IT THAT BAD?,.
Anyone else shudder when the Horns half-assed that punt protection and gave up the block?