I don’t think it’s possibleGATORS GONNA BE RANKED AT 25 TO GIVE TEXAS ANOTHER RANKED WIN NEXT WEEK
But if it Happens that’s total bullshyt
I don’t think it’s possibleGATORS GONNA BE RANKED AT 25 TO GIVE TEXAS ANOTHER RANKED WIN NEXT WEEK
It's only fair. They beat Ole Miss! And, Missouri is soo good that the loss is almost like a win. Don't hate.GATORS GONNA BE RANKED AT 25 TO GIVE TEXAS ANOTHER RANKED WIN NEXT WEEK
So? Miami WAS barren. Are you telling me the gators cupboard is as barren now as Miami was? Because if you are, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Twinblade Sumrall was saying how the gators were back, talking tough, and being a complete ***.I think we both know what my quote was referencing, don’t be thick.
Numerous times Mario told the world and occasionally still does, how barren the cupboard was when he took the job and the rebuild necessary due to significant lack of talent.
RED RIVER RIVALRY!
Oklahoma has one of the top 3 best Defenses in the country statistically.
But unfortunately, their QB is a ****bag who's gambling.
UCLA is one of those teams I’m agnostic to and hope they win. Wish Miami had a coast to coast rivalry with USC however. Similar programs, would be badass.
Skeletor (Venables) ruined him.He’s like a scared pop warner QB staring at rushers
He was so much better at Wazzou
He has regressed dramatically
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.I don’t think it’s possible
But if it Happens that’s total bullshyt
They are paid to cover for the officials, not question them.How does that ghoul looking Jim Phillips not do anything about this officiating. For years these refs have been terrible that was not a roughing the passer.