MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

So? Miami WAS barren. Are you telling me the gators cupboard is as barren now as Miami was? Because if you are, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Twinblade Sumrall was saying how the gators were back, talking tough, and being a complete ***.
OK i’m gonna end it with I really don’t give a sh*t about the Gators and Sumrall.
You win.
Go Canes!
 
JS with another TD reception. Based on the talk no one else should even show up to NY.
Who cares?
Seriously
It’s been a popularity contest for decades

I gave up on that **** award in 1987 when Lorenzo White was the best player in college football running for Michigan St
But
They gave the award to tim
Brown w mid stats because he went to ND

If the teams were reversed Lo White wins it in a landslide

*** the heisman
I want a National Championship
 
America, please vote with your wallets - any company that has Peyton Manning in an advert for them, do not buy their products.

The ugly, charisma-less ****** needs to be stopped.
 
America, please vote with your wallets - any company that has Peyton Manning in an advert for them, do not buy their products.

The ugly, charisma-less ****** needs to be stopped.
His skit on SNL was pretty good, brief appearance on Modern Family was good
 
Who cares?
Seriously
It’s been a popularity contest for decades

I gave up on that **** award in 1987 when Lorenzo White was the best player in college football running for Michigan St
But
They gave the award to tim
Brown w mid stats because he went to ND

If the teams were reversed Lo White wins it in a landslide

*** the heisman
I want a National Championship
I agree 10000% it’s just nauseating to listen to.
 
Back
Top