ShadowSpring
Junior
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2017
- Messages
- 8,295
Arkansas can't possibly beat Elko Error?
Actually I’d like itPlaying wake in a rematch would be the most boring thing ever
I hope they slip up a couple of times
QB just gave to A&M the ball like he bet against himselfArkansas can't possibly beat Elko Error?
WellIt's gotta be an a c c thing. Brown narduzzi and brohm
I don’t think there is a second best teamSo many people here said that Louisville is the best team in the ACC and the Gators are an SEC Title game contender.
Never change CIS. Never change.
MoneyI would imagine Kiffin would lobby for him at LSU, even though there may be hard feelings bc of his benching.
If its us vs LSU, who wins out?
Missouri has cemented there 25 spot for next five years no matter what happens
ACC or SEC?I don’t think there is a second best team
Looked like a CFL team out there. Why mess with a popular iconic look and brand?Late to the party, can we talk about how bad those Tennessee unis are. Adidas is woat. Thankful to have moved on. I hated to say the Nike Tennessee threads and fan gear was solid.
I don’t see itMoney