MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

Mensah is going to set the all-time records for completion % and TDs in a season and not win the Heisman with the glazing non-stop of ESPN on Jeremiah Smith. The race might as well be over in their conclusion.

Is the vote for Herman before CFP starts?
 
I don't think most people are thinking of it when they say the Muck but it definitely is.

If the foremost expert on Florida geography says so, then it is

It's really, really small and in the middle of nowhere.

We got hundreds of those in North Florida

I don't think it has a McDonald's and I know the Burger King closed.

Don't get much more pitiful than that
 
Mensah is going to set the all-time records for completion % and TDs in a season and not win the Heisman with the glazing non-stop of ESPN on Jeremiah Smith. The race might as well be over in their conclusion.

Is the vote for Herman before CFP starts?
Yep and travis hunter took it from cam ward 😞
 
Now we gotta hear this **** for the rest of the season.
Better than hearing from the gates!
Cracking Up Lol GIF
 
I don't think most people are thinking of it when they say the Muck but it definitely is. It's really, really small and in the middle of nowhere.

I don't think it has a McDonald's and I know the Burger King closed.
I would say anything from Moore Haven to Canal Point is “The Muck”.
That entire stretch is the historic southern outflow of Lake Okeechobee into the Everglades and Sugar Cane fields the entire way.
 
@Brains the Florida geography expert

Moore Haven is on the west side of Lake Okeechobee. Is that considered the Muck?
I don't think most people are thinking of it when they say the Muck but it definitely is. It's really, really small and in the middle of nowhere.

I don't think it has a McDonald's and I know the Burger King closed.
I'm from the Muck and I concur.
 
Back
Top