MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

NC State is clearly uncomfortable winning games

Winning™ is not for everyone. Tell your doctor if you experience jitteriness, nervousness, brain fog, and any other symptoms of winning in close games. Seek emergency medical care if jubilation lasts longer than 3 hours.
 
@Brains the Florida geography expert

Moore Haven is on the west side of Lake Okeechobee. Is that considered the Muck?
I don't think most people are thinking of it when they say the Muck but it definitely is. It's really, really small and in the middle of nowhere.

I don't think it has a McDonald's and I know the Burger King closed.
 
It’s easy to see why people drool over Sellers. That run was insane and the touchdown throw was a bullet. He just can’t read defenses huh?
 
With NIL and unlimited transfers they will have to expand to 24 teams. Right now the season don’t mean much because teams don’t schedule any tough games outside their conference and their is so much parity that on any given Saturday you can get beat.

Or the teams who dominate recruiting and have NIL will win every year
 
Were Leinart & Bush the last same school Heismans in consecutive years?

Nope:
Baker
Kyler for OU and

DeVonta Smith & Bryce Young

Thank you Dr Google.

Welp more common than I thought.
2026 Mensah
2027 Toney
Not happening when a blue blood has a candidate
Smith
Carr
Russell
Stockton

Canes boys will split votes like Dorsey and McGahee
 
Back
Top