canadianhurricane
Sophomore
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2011
- Messages
- 3,267
I’d be shocked if UNC can pull this off. I’m def tuned in now!
Same
Been watching, and praying, for Kamario to take out Bama but im now locked in on ND/UNC
God bless Saturdays
I’d be shocked if UNC can pull this off. I’m def tuned in now!
Yeah they ain't winning but it's always nice to see ND sweat, especially against a lowly ACC team.I’d be shocked if UNC can pull this off. I’m def tuned in now!
We wait 9 months for this time of year. I’m all ‘bout CFB. Love this ****I’d be shocked if UNC can pull this off. I’m def tuned in now!
Same
Been watching, and praying, for Kamario to take out Bama but im now locked in on ND/UNC
God bless Saturdays
Guys good not great. Unc is soft up frontND found their feature back