MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

CJ Carr on that play be like....
power davis GIF by MLB
 
Ole Miss beating Louisville and LSU means what besides the logo on the helmet?

LSU gets credit for doing what this season? They were ranked preseason much higher than they should have been because Lane draws eyeballs. They beat the **** out of a bad Clemson team then did what else? Beat a bad TAMU team.

We can't say the pre-season polls are worthless then go right ahead using those same rankings to defend our position for why team A should be ranked wherever because they beat pre-season # whatever.
Two diff arguments
I agree w you on the latter w pre season polls
I don’t think they should rank anyone until October - that levels playing field imo bs giving head start/mulligans to over ranked blue bloods….ie PSu Mich etc

But, we have polls
And I prefer one based on results to date that we all see vs AP crap where we have two instances where Miami wasn’t even ranked!

Nothing perfect. But I like Florida getting a reward as well as Ole Miss week earlier versus Indiana getting a free pass and top 5 ranking intentionally trying to not play ANYONE

That’s all I’m saying
 
Back
Top