- Joined
- Sep 16, 2024
- Messages
- 596
I knew they were going to run that back, it is soggy out there I’d hate to have to tackle on kickoff
Someone has to be ranked top 10Those bull**** propped up AP rankings is what makes the UF win over Ole Miss look so good. Ole Miss's offense was hindered against UF with their two best weapons dealing with injuries.
A healthy Ole Miss struggled against Louisville who lost at home against Wake.
UF is playing better this year but they are limited due to their QB. Defensively, they give up a lot of points.
#2 ranking (even #8 in the AP) is result of valuing the logo more so than anything else.
Remember what Jimmy says about the Officiating at South Bend! We need to mollywhop those Wee People!Nah
We don’t need isht
We hand nd a second loss and knock them
Out of playoffs!!!
Wake on the road > Ole Miss at home without LaceyWhen you run for 300 and drop 50 on a team most consider top 5 you get credit
There aren’t ANY better wins this season except the Texas comeback
I’m not tied to this poll w out some questions BUT it’s better than the theoretical circle jerk we see weekly w other polls
Remember what Jimmy says about the Officiating at South Bend! We need to mollywhop those Wee People!
I’m not arguing w you about wake winWake on the road > Ole Miss at home without Lacey
I don’t know how this is debatable unless you’re attached to preconceived notions.
9. Amari Odom
They’ll get worn down. The kickoff return td just evens out those picks their qb threw. Just proves nd isn’t all that and really most teams can get got on any dayI’d be shocked if UNC can pull this off. I’m def tuned in now!
Ole Miss beating Louisville and LSU means what besides the logo on the helmet?Someone has to be ranked top 10
Ole Miss beating Louisville and LSU COUNTS
If Miami won those two games wouldn’t you expect to be ranked top 5? YES you would