2 runners over 100 yards for nw in 1st halfPenn state rush defense looks like Manny vs UNC
Neither one of the teams want to walk away with a W. They're like, "You sure you don't want this W?"How can ACC have soo many scrub players.. dawg how u drop that?![]()
I spent a good amount of time in Lynchburg and drove by the school many times. They built a nice school but it’s definitely a southern religious environment in that town.Right there with you. I have a nephew and niece who went to school there. Some really strange rules there. BYU-ish.
I want to know why I see a lot 2nd string QBs that look better than ours
Same, but their backup is an 5th year and so far his incompletions our his targets’ fault; not his. Not sure how much will change because Mason was always overrated to meCouldn’t put pressure on it. Doubt he plays in 22 days against us
Both QB went for arm amputations prior to the game.lol Fickell's UW win in Happy Valley suddenly looking less shiny.
Northwestern ******* up Pedo State.
I wont take the bait I wont take the bait