MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

VT defense woof
giphy.gif
 
Yall really nervous about of VT? Mali/Mensah & Co will do ungodly things to them schmucks we puttin up 40+ at home, let’s see if they can keep up. As for Pitt they are DOA without Heinthcshel even with him I’m not worried about em at all..
 
Yall really nervous about of VT? Mali/Mensah & Co will do ungodly things to them schmucks we puttin up 40+ at home, let’s see if they can keep up. As for Pitt they are DOA without Heinthcshel even with him I’m not worried about em at all..
I mean maybe if they pull out all the stops like Louisville did last year with gimmicky QB rotations and fake FGs or something weird like that they have a chance. But even then it would take turnovers and penalties and Mensah playing horrible for either one of these teams to miraculously beat us.
 
Back
Top