We still battling over our offseason debate

time will tell.
I think they had Clemson DOA before the two hour weather delay. Feldman and co @ the athletic had a recent story about how Bill just needs 6 wins to keep his job. So that’s manageable imo.
UNC has one of the toughest schedules tho considering it’s 8 acc games, TCU, ND & UConn.
I see them as having 6 more up for grabs games, @Pitt,
@Duke, Syracuse, @UConn, @UVA, and Nc State as the season finale; additionally, three really tuff home
contests in ND, Louisville, and Miami. If they go 0-3 in the latter round, they need to go 4-2 against the rest.
Syracuse, UConn, and Nc State are the three most beatable teams. Syracuse is literally the least disciplined team (most penalty yards per game) in all of college football.
UConn was held to 14 points by Maryland and 21 by Miami OH. Syracuse’s backup looked much better than the starter, so we’ll know more if he actually plays more than Angeli against UConn. Charlotte and ECU played better defense against App State than NC State did.
Duke is very one dimensional. Pitt’s qb is overrated and is primarily a non-conference cupcake merchant up to this point in the season. & I prefer UNC’s dline to UVA’s OL; each team’s biggest strength. Last year, UVA didn’t run the ball well on UNC; vice versa, UNC had more than double the amount of rushing yards in the 17-16 OT loss.
North Carolina os one of the most sound football teams exemplified by being top five in the country for lowest penalties, and penalty yards, per game.
If I had to guess, I’d say they go 7-5 (4-4) or 8-4 (5-3), 8-5::9-4 w/ a bowl win.