MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

This weekend I wanna see (that would benefit us)
- Pitt over VT (both benefits us though as the winner will surely be ranked…right?)
- SMU over BC (more ranked ACC teams the better and idc what you think because it’s true)
- Wake over Stanford (would rather see Wake get on a roll and make Miami’s win look better)
- Iowa over OSU (idk about this but that would put OSU’s playoff hopes on the line a bit more and I’m with it)
- Auburn over Tennessee (double edged sword but I hate the Tennessee hype, ofc then Auburn will be hyped)
- SC over Kentucky (drop another sec team out of the top 25)
- UVA over FSU (because **** FSU)
- West Virginia over ISU (makes UVAs loss to them look a bit better)
- Bama over MSU
You forgot Missouri over UF
 
Off topic multiple times in a thread
I was really impressed. Paige looked frustrated. They were attacking and pressing her as soon as she got the ball.

What matchups are looking good in the next round? Definitely want to follow New York.
Paige got em in Game 1 tho she lost. One thing about Paige is she is always very unselfish and effecient. Arike was ballin so Paige is fine just getting out of the way. Paige usually waits until the 4th quarter before she turns into Paige Buckets. Valks are very good tho, odds are Wings don't have enough tonight.

Dream vs NY is going to be a great series. Dream are probably the hottest team in the W. Angel just got DPOY and they have the top 3 in steals on the team. They just tore up NY back to back last week to get home court. That being said, playoff Stewie is different. Never count out NY as long as they have Stewie.
 
Nineteen posts just got deleted. From here on out it'll be warning points.
images (3).jpg
 
Off topic multiple times in a thread
Paige got em in Game 1 tho she lost. One thing about Paige is she is always very unselfish and effecient. Arike was ballin so Paige is fine just getting out of the way. Paige usually waits until the 4th quarter before she turns into Paige Buckets. Valks are very good tho, odds are Wings don't have enough tonight.

Dream vs NY is going to be a great series. Dream are probably the hottest team in the W. Angel just got DPOY and they have the top 3 in steals on the team. They just tore up NY back to back last week to get home court. That being said, playoff Stewie is different. Never count out NY as long as they have Stewie.
Golden State vs Dallas game 3 tonight? Does Dallas have enough on the road?

Yea I will be interested in NY vs ATL. Why did New York play so sub-par in the regular season? Will Angel be directly playing against Brianna in the playoffs?
 
SOOOOO these Friday games yall lol

I'm split screening Pitt/VT and PSU/NU tonight.

VT defense vs Pitt QB?
Will Penn State comeback? Did Northwestern fire all their shots at Indiana and now only have blanks against the Nittany Lions?
 
SOOOOO these Friday games yall lol

I'm split screening Pitt/VT and PSU/NU tonight.

VT defense vs Pitt QB?
Will Penn State comeback? Did Northwestern fire all their shots at Indiana and now only have blanks against the Nittany Lions?
Pitt QB hasn't thrown a TD pass vs a P4 school this year and the two that denied him are UCF and Syracuse.
 
Pitt QB hasn't thrown a TD pass vs a P4 school this year and the two that denied him are UCF and Syracuse.
I agree, yet the matchup is still worth watching imo.

Also, Narduzzi's plan to contain Reynolds and Overton Jr.

I actually think Syracuse has some NFL potential dudes on their DL. Could be worth watching come transfer portal time.


Oh and some pods have mentioned Franklin and Narduzzi DON'T like each other, curious about that pregame and postgame handshake lol
 
I agree, yet the matchup is still worth watching imo.

Also, Narduzzi's plan to contain Reynolds and Overton Jr.

I actually think Syracuse has some NFL potential dudes on their DL. Could be worth watching come transfer portal time.
I'm watching it for sure. My girl wants to see the Enter Sandman entrance.

I don't have much faith in Pitt, though.

I hope Northwestern doesn't fold to PSU
 
Off topic multiple times in a thread
Golden State vs Dallas game 3 tonight? Does Dallas have enough on the road?

Yea I will be interested in NY vs ATL. Why did New York play so sub-par in the regular season? Will Angel be directly playing against Brianna in the playoffs?
Valks likely take it. Like you said very athletic for the ladies.

Angel plays the 5 this year even tho she is a bit undersized and is a natural 4, so she will guard Jonquel Jones. Angel guards all 5 positions during the game tho. NY has had a lot of injuries and is an older team. Dream are just more athletic.
 
Back
Top